Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Select Blend Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tasty dry dog food with chicken for weight management.
- Developed to contain isoflavones to reduce the risk of regain.
- Specially formulated to help dogs lose weight while maintaining muscle.
- Crafted in collaboration with nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Features a high protein-to-calorie ratio that’s low in fat and packed with natural fiber.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Wet Dog Food, 13.3-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$97.98Chewy Price$93.08Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Low Fat Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$76.99Chewy Price$73.14Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Low Fat Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$89.98Chewy Price$85.48Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Dry Dog Food, 32-lb bag$103.99Chewy Price$98.79Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Advanced Mobility Support Dry Dog Food, 26.4-lb bag$103.99Chewy Price$98.79Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Fiber Balance Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$107.99Chewy Price$102.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet r/d Weight Reduction Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$105.99Chewy Price$100.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic + Mobility j/d Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$112.99Chewy Price$107.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$110.99Chewy Price$105.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit||—|
|Top Ingredients||Ground Yellow Corn, Soybean Meal, Soybean Germ Meal...||Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein Isolate, Partially Hydrogenated Canola Oil Preserved With Tbhq...||Whole Grain Corn, Brewers Rice, Dried Egg Product...||Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein Isolate, Coconut Oil...||Brewers Rice, Barley, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Hydrolyzed Protein||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Vegetarian, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet...||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Low Fat, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Fruits & Vegetables||Seafood & Fish|
|Health Feature||Weight Management||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Kidney Care||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Weight Management|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
336 Customer Reviews
We’ve been feeding this to our girl for over 6 years but just recently noticed the pieces of chicken have reduced to almost nothing. It’s definitely not worth the price anymore and no longer gobbled down at mealtime. Would no longer recommend this product.
Run’s to Dinner
Our two Girls (Golden Retriever’s) love their new food. They both lost 2 pounds in a month. But, the most important part is they are more energetic and enjoy their outdoor activities more. Since the Pandemic they have gained 15/20 pounds and now need to get themselves plus their mothers back into their good shape they once were. Thanks Purim’s Pro Om
It works for my dog who is over weight.
At first I was skeptical but decided to try it since he is getting too over weight. Surprisingly, this really did help him lose weight. Everyone started noticing how much he slimed down. Even the vet was happy about his weight going down. This is great I highly recommend it for those whose dog is struggling to lose weight. Definitely helped my dog.
Purina Pro Plan Vet. Diet OM Overweight Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food
This is a great dog food for dogs and owners if you are trying to help your dog lose weight. My golden retriever has gone from weighing 115 pounds to now being 98 pounds. She still has more weight to lose, but I highly recommend this dog food for this reason.
I have a 120 pound American bulldog and getting the weight off her has been very slooow and challenging. She has painful joints so it’s been doubly difficult since exercising is spotty at best. She’s been on this food for about 6 months and we’re finally seeing some progress. I add some green beans, a few squirts of salmon oil and she literally licks the bowl clean. As the weight began to drop, I noticed she’s so much more playful and happy. I’m finally getting my old girl back. Of equal importance is Chewy’s fantastic customer service. I ordered it on a Sunday and since I didn’t have an rx to upload, I assumed it would take days for them to contact the vet, get approval and finally ship it. BUT, 1 day later (Monday) it was shipped and arrived on Wednesday. In my opinion, that’s outstanding, to say the least. I was getting her food directly from my vet but Chewy is now my go-to for any and everything my girl needs.
Order this! I was very overly pleasantly suprised how the dried chicken pieces in this dog food blend are so plentiful. My dog loves it and therefore so do I.
Very easy to order prescription formula doggie food; delivered right to the door!
Great tasting according to my dog!!
I have rescued animals my whole life and I am 72 and Molly is by far the MOST PICKIEST eater. She really likes the taste and the little chicken nuggets that are inside is a great bonus. Give it a try, I think your pup will like it!
Ginny likes it
My vet suggested this food for my beagle mix who has too much tummy on her...she actually LIKES the food and it seems to fill her up. Two pounds down - 8 more to go.
No no’s here!
My rescued Mastiff mix quickly doubled in size once we brought her home. Our vet hesitated to decrease her portion size but really want to slow down her weight change. So afraid our girl would turn her nose up and dislike the “diet” food. She loves it!