Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Crunchy Dog Treats, 12-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Allows dogs on a metabolic prescription weight-loss diet to enjoy a delicious crunchy treat.
- High levels of soluble and insoluble fiber help your pup feel full and satisfied between meals.
- Added nutrients and antioxidants help further control appetite, reduce inflammation, and defend against free radicals.
- Made in the USA and developed especially for adult dogs enjoying a j/d, r/d, w/d or Metabolic prescription diet.
- Crunchy biscuits help maintain good dental hygiene between brushings by scraping plaque and tartar from his teeth as he chews.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet Soft Baked Soft & Chewy Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Lite Snackers Crunchy Dog Treats, 24-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Digestive Health Bites Soft & Chewy Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Gentle Snackers Crunchy Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Flour, Whole Grain Wheat, Chicken Meal...||Starch, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein Isolate, Vegetable Oil...||Wheat Flour, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken By-Product Meal...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, High Fiber||Veterinary Diet, Hydrolyzed Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet||Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, High Fiber, Low Fat|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin||Weight Management|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
348 Customer Reviews
Good for our pup...
Our guy, Spot, continues to have the normal issues related to a suburban dog, lack of enough exercise. Because his owner is a sucker for that mischievous grin and wimper, Spot gets too many treats. These metabolic treats are a great help, keeping him fitter and happier than normal treats.
original vs metabolic dog treats
I prefer the original Dog Treats.. the difference between wheat and corn.. my dog doesn't respond well to wheat.. I hope you are going to get the originals back.. since my dong is on a prescription diet changes like this upset his dietary ballance..
Less Guilt, Tastes Great!
Changed dog to prescription Science Diet metabolic food to lose a few pounds for weight on his knees, and had to cut out the higher calorie dog treats. But 1 of these a day satisfies his need for treats and no guilt for indulging him with a dog treat!
Metabolic Crunchy dog treats
These would be better in smaller size for smaller dogs. Yes, I cut them but they crumble into dust. That takes away the crunch they look for.
Good For Her, Low Fat Treats!
My Sadie is having to watch her little girlish figure and these treats are great! She's on the Hill's Prescription Diet r/d dog food also and sometimes it's hard to find a really good treat that's good for her and helps keep the weight down too. She loves these. I break them in half and give 1 half during the day and the other half for her bedtime treat. They have to go through your Vet first and I'm happy with that because it let's him know what she's eating with her dog food. We're both very happy with these treats!
Like the namesake kibble, these are great treats for those who have a "dishhound"!!!
Great New Treat!!
A great treat for your special pet. My two dogs just love them!!
Buster says he likes these but he doesn't like the new food at all. But we are hopeful at almost 110.00 for the matching food to these they will still help.
My baby loves the treats. But the only thing ,he’s only allowed half a day so it would be nice if there was a crease in the center where you could just break it’s by hand instead of taking a knife and chopping it in half.
Great product! My girl adjusted to this as her new treat!