Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Developed by nutritionists and veterinarians to help reduce the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
- Precisely formulated levels of magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus deliver optimal health benefits without over-mineralizing her system.
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate and omega-3 fatty acids for healthy immunity and overall well-being.
- Carefully balanced fat levels and low sodium content help maintain healthy weight and ideal body condition.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA using premium-quality U.S. and imported ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Flavor Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary Ox/St Wet Dog Food, 13.3-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Potato & Duck Recipe Dry Dog Food, 8-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Low Fat Dry Dog Food, 28.6-lb bag$119.99Chewy Price$113.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$82.99Chewy Price$78.84Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Ultamino Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Potato & Salmon Recipe Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$97.99Chewy Price$93.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Grain Corn, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal...||Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Powdered Cellulose...||Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Pork Fat...||Potatoes, Potato Starch, Duck...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Hydrolyzed Protein||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Chicken-Free|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Pork, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Skin & Coat Health||Urinary Tract Health||Kidney Care||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
710 Customer Reviews
We can’t go back..
My dog has had UTIs since she was fixed. It’s been constant and we tried so many different methods since the first vet we went to didn’t do much for her. We went to a different vet and they recommended putting her on this food prescription. We also paired it with the treats, because some treats may not be good with the food. We were told she’ll most likely be on this food for the rest of her life. And that’s okay. The food works. It 100% worked for my girl. And customer service is 100% amaaazing. I will always recommend this food to anyone who has a pup that has the same issues ours did.
Just would like to say, my 7 year old female, had a UTI for almost 2 months, but in the mean time, she developed 1 stone. The doctor put her on this particular food.......took her back in for another X-ray 6 weeks later to see if the stone had dissolved. After the X-ray, the vet came in, smiled, she said "good news, the stone is gone"...........she said that she was really surprised since she'd only been on the special food for 6 weeks. So, yes it worked..........of course she will remain on this for the rest of her life to help prevent UTIs and stone formation.
My dog has been on this food since 2016, back then 17lb bags were $55. The price hike on something necessary really stinks and this high! Gone up $20 in the last 2yrs as well. I’ve now just recently been told by my vet that you should buy the dog food based on dog size, because once it’s open it starts to go bad. Hill’s confirmed it has an open bag life of 60days if it’s prescription. Non prescription can last til the exp date as long as it’s kept in good temperatures. If you’re like me and thought I’ll save some money buying a bigger bag of food that my dog needs for life well stop. Because apparently once that 60days hits the dog food might as well be basic if not before. My vet believes it’s more like around a month.
She didn’t like it
My five-year-old Shih Tzu had bladder stone surgery and the doctor changed her food to this. She would not eat it she would sneak and eat my Pit boxers food and her bowl will be full. I have tried to add rice she still won’t eat it. I have also tried to add unsalted chicken broth but that did not work so this was a waste of money and I have to find something for her that she would actually enjoy.
Too many fillers
My dog was prescribed this food for UTI. Unfortunately she will not eat it. I like how it smells and I thought she would like it The ingredients are pure junk ingredients and I'm afraid to feed it to her anyway because it's mostly corn and carbs.
Great Product and Great Service
The vet prescribed this for my 10 year old Siberian Husky. It has helped tremendously with her pee accidents. A bonus is dealing with this company, they are friendly, efficient and it is delivered super quick. Plus there is a considerable savings than purchasing it from the vet. Since it’s delivered to my door I can order the bigger bag since I don’t have to carry it. Win win!
I have always been very happy with the service I have received with Chewy. Now that Summer is on a prescription diet, it is very important that Chewy can deliver the product since most pet stores do not carry this item. Thank all of you at Chewy for being so helpful and pleasant.
I find it a bit crazy that the price for this product has gone from $70 in January 2022 to $81 in 7 months. Don’t think I’ll be buying it through Chewy any more….
My dog loves this
I saw other reviews mentioning the changed formula, so I wanted to mention my dog actually prefers the new stuff. She gets way more excited when I give her a fresh scoop and she’ll actually finish her bowl.
My Dog Loves This Product
My dog is on a special diet for kidney problems and she loves the Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food. She also loves the canned food.