Zesty Paws Cranberry Bladder Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These delicious soft chews support canine kidney, bladder, and UT health for male and female dogs.
- Contains clinically studied Cran-Max, a premium cranberry concentrate that supports urinary tract health and renal function.
- Each amazing soft chew is made with premium concentrate of cranberries to support normal bladder health and control, plus D-Mannose to help maintain normal urinary tract function for your pet.
- The Organic Astragalus Root has properties that may help support a healthy immune system, while Marshmallow Root may support proper digestion and bowel health.
- The strength of this chewable functional formula is in the DMannose, and Nettle Seed to support normal kidney and UT function
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Cranberry Bladder Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Bladder Health Cranberry Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90-count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Nutramax Crananidin Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 150 count$99.98Chewy Price$94.98Autoship Price
- NaturVet Cranberry Relief Plus Echinacea Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty CranBladder Health Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Animal Necessity Ocu-GLO Vision Supplement for Medium & Large Dogs, 90 count$81.25Chewy Price$77.19Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Urinary Tract Cranberry, Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Nutramax Proviable DC Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Wonder Paws Milk Thistle Liver & Kidney Health Liquid Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$14.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Animal Necessity Ocu-GLO Vision Support Soft Chew Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$62.00Chewy Price$58.90Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Bladder Support For Normal Bladder & Urinary Tract Health Dog Supplement, 90 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- VetriScience Probiotic Everyday Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$42.00Chewy Price$39.90Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Cranberry Concentrate (Cran-Max®), Marshmallow (Whole), D-Mannose...||Active Ingredients: Cranberry Concentrate (Cran-Max®), Marshmallow (Whole), D-Mannose...||Active Ingredients: Cranberry Extract, Echinacea, Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C)...||Brown Rice Syrup, Carrot, Coconut Glycerin...||Cranberry, Organic Marshmallow Root, Apple Cider Vinegar...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care, Immune Support||Kidney Care, Urinary Tract Health|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Bacon, Meat||Unflavored||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
664 Customer Reviews
Bladder Bites are great
Dog loves them. Starting giving these after bladder infection. Vet thought it was a great idea. Love that they are made in USA. I have on autoship with dog food but the container comes in same box as 40# food and container get smashed. I have to figure out another approach to avoid shipping charges and still get auto ship discount. I may call Chewy and get their suggestion.
So far so good....
Molly has crystals in her urine and her Vet put her on a special diet. I found these bites to have good reviews so I went ahead and ordered some along with her special food. She immediately liked these and ate them without hesitation. Hopefully the bites will help her bladder health!
Tried this at a friend's reference for our young dog who got a UTI while house training. I feel like they are helping his bladder strength, and will continue to buy them.
Helped with Urinary
I have been using these for almost a year to help with my older dogs urinary issues and they have been great. She was having chronic UTI's and I started using these to help with the acidity of her urine and hopefully resolve the chronic UTI's in combination with a prescription urinary medication these have helped resolve her chronic UTI's. They are also very palatable for the dog, she's picky and she will eat them right in her kibble.
We have two rescue puppies (10) months old now. They have to be fed separately because of weight differences. One of them won't eat out of a dish that moves. We just dump the food on the floor and once a day we crush a Bladder Bites over the top of both each pup's food. They gobble their food down. We feed them twice a day but we use the Bladder Bites once a day.
these supplements are THE best
I got my miniature schnauzer a little over a year ago. when she was between 6-9 months old she was having recurring UTIs, getting at least one or two a month. it was a total nightmare. our vet bills were adding up and we felt like we had no options. We decided to give these a try as a last-ditch effort, and BOY do they work! our girl has been on them ever since. HIGHLy recommend!
My GSD won’t eat them
I have two German shepherds and one suffers from UTIs. I bought these as I had high hopes but she refuses to eat them. She will literally spit them out even if I put them into her mouth. I tried to sneak it into food, crumble on her dinner and even coated with the salmon oil she likes. Nope. $26 wasted.
Neither of my dogs would eat this. The bites looked ok and were nicely packaged. I have had no luck with my dogs eating any kind of healthy chew.
I’m extremely impressed. My bulldog had the worst UTI problems as a new puppy. She was on countless antibiotics for the first 3 months I got her. Found these, she’s been on them for just over a year, zero UTI issues. Decided about a month ago to stop using them, and today I noticed she has a UTI!! She was also on the aller-immune all that time, and I’ve noticed her itching way more than ever before. Mad at myself now for stopping them. But actually impressed to say they must have done something to keep it all at bay. Enough to want to write this review. Her order comes in tomorrow. And I won’t go off them again. Plus, she loves them and thinks they’re treats.
Worth it, buy it!
My dog was notorious for getting UTIs at a young age. Her vet recommended buying something with D-Mannose and I decided to buy this product. From getting a UTI every three months and having to take antibiotics she hasn’t gotten one in over a year a half.