Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit with Chicken Wet Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clinically tested nutrition specially formulated to support your dog's weight management
- Low in fat, calories, magnesium and sodium to help maintain a healthy weight
- Contains clinically proven antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
- Helps metabolize fat and maintain lean muscle while promoting urinary tract health
- Using therapeutic L-carnitine levels and an optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fiber, this delicious formula helps dogs with weight, digestive and glucose management
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Vegetable & Chicken Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$107.98Chewy Price$102.58Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Rice, Vegetable & Chicken Stew Wet Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Turkey Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Original Flavor Pate Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 4$195.96Chewy Price$186.16Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Weight Management Chicken Flavor Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$105.98Chewy Price$100.68Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 24$105.98Chewy Price$100.68Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Low Fat Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$110.16Chewy Price$104.65Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet r/d Weight Reduction Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$105.99Chewy Price$100.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Water, Pork Liver, Whole Grain Corn...||Water, Pork Liver, Carrots...||Water, Turkey, Rice...||Water, Corn Starch, Egg Product...||Water, Corn Flour, Pork Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Diabetic Support, Weight Management||Digestive Health, Diabetic Support, Weight Management||Digestive Health||Urinary Tract Health, Heart Care||Kidney Care|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
625 Customer Reviews
My Dog's New Favorite Food
My little 6lb Maltese was having some stomach issues and soft stool. We believe a new treat that we introduced into her diet may have caused this and when the issue persisted even after we stopped giving her the treats, her vet gave us two cans of this as well as a probiotic. We are no longer using the probiotic but we've continued with the food because my dog absolutely loves it. We did a half portion of this wet food and a half portion of her dry food. It cleared up her stomach issues immediately.
Excellent Diabetic Choice
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit with Chicken Wet Dog Food is an excellent addition to my diabetic Pugs diet. My dog absolutely loves his can food on top of his kibble.
Received my order the next day!
Other pet companies typically take a week for the food to come, but Chewy was the very next day! Impressed!
Works Great to Help Pet Lose Weight
I inherited an overweight long-haired dachshund who was slightly "fluffy". Vet stated that she needed to lose five (5) pounds as soon as possible. She has been on this since Monday, April 25, 2022. As of Friday, June 17, 2022, she has lost 2.5 pounds. I give her 1/3 of the can in the mornings for breakfast and 1/3 of the can in the evenings for dinner. Hopefully, those other 2.5 pound will be gone in about another two (2) months!
Our Vet recommended this
Our Vet recommended this diet for our 11 pound rescue dog. We were using urinary diet SO formula and after 4 years. Her body got used to it. We are so glad that Chewy had it in stock and it was. As always delivered the next day. Coco is doing much better thanks to Chewy. Thank you
Thank You, Chewy!
Excellent customer service and expedited shipping. Thank you, Chewy!!
A great option for diarrhea
My dog had battled with soft/liquid stools and horrible gas since I got him nearly a year ago. Healthy checkups, but some allergy issues. I had tried several different foods with minimal success. From the first can of this food, his stools were firm and zero gas!
Like the chicken and vegetable stew better
Diabetic dog has been on Hill W/D food for years. When not able to get the chicken and vegetable stew as all stores including Chewy were out of stock ordered three cases of the chicken flavor w/d food as this was the only one available. The food is firm, no liquid in container and have to use a spoon in order to remove it from can. I mixed it with a can of the chicken and vegetable stew I still had in order to make it less gummy in appearance, added more vegetables and some chicken and some rice. In order to use it up, I plan to make some homemade diabetic food and mix it with the chicken flavor cans I still have. I do not plan to order the chicken flavor again, and will only order the chicken and vegetable stew in the future and hope it will be available.
Didn’t expect Pate
Didn’t expect for this to be a pate. Doesn’t look like the picture on the can. Not a fan of pate because it makes dog’s poo too mushy. Not interested in repurchasing.
My 3 dogs give 2 paws up each
I've been feeding the w/d stew for a couple years now but it is currently unavailable. I was "forced" to order this version since one of my dog is diabetic. I was worried they wouldn't like it since they really like the stew but all 3 of my dogs love it. My only complaints (and these are more for Hills) is that it is INCREDIBLY sticky / gummy and doesn't have an easy open top. You have to use a can opener - but one of my dogs hears that and comes running so I guess its almost a positive. I'll continue to order the stew when its back in stock but it's nice to have some variety to keep the diabetic interested.