QUEST Gel Moxidectin Adult Horse Dewormer features a unique gel formula that dissolves on the tongue to help make deworming your horse easier. This broad-spectrum dewormer treats all key equine parasites to help keep your equine partner as healthy as a horse. The active ingredient, moxidectin, targets adult small strongyles, large strongyles, roundworms, pinworms, hairworms and stomach worms, so there’s no horsing around with multiple dewormers to get the comprehensive treatment you need. This dewormer is approved for use in breeding mares and stallions. Each syringe treats a horse up to 1,500 pounds.
- Broad-spectrum dewormer targets encysted small strongyle larvae and bots, large strongyles, roundworms, pinworms, hairworms and stomach worms.
- Contains active ingredient moxidectin.
- Gel formula dissolves on the tongue to make deworming easier.
- 1 syringe treats a horse up to 1,500 pounds.
- Approved for use in breeding mares and stallions.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals to avoid unwanted consumption.
See all items by QUEST