Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Food Grade Paper Small Pet Bedding, White
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft and nestable premium-quality bedding is perfect for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and other small companion pets.
- Designed to absorb six times its own weight for maximum odor protection to keep his habitat smelling fresh and clean.
- Super absorbency also means you’ll have to change the bedding less frequently so you can spend more time playing with your pal and less time cleaning up after him.
- 99.9% dust-free material helps reduce sneezing and irritation in pets and people; perfect for use in homes with allergy sufferers.
- Proudly made in the USA using dioxin-free, environmentally-friendly, FDA-approved food-grade virgin paper.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest Guinea Habitat Canvas Bottom$18.35Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Hall's Hay Wheat Straw Mini-Bale Small Pet Bedding, 4-lb box$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Carefresh Special Edition Small Animal Bedding, Tutti Frutti, 23-L$11.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Kaytee Hamster Potty Station, 6-in$7.19Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Kaytee Clean & Cozy Natural Small Animal Bedding, 49.2-L$16.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Brown's Natural Aromatic Red Cedar Pet Bedding & Litter, 20-L bag$8.59Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.16Autoship Price
- Carefresh Colorful Creations Small Animal Bedding, Purple, 23-L$11.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Food Grade Paper Small Pet Bedding, Natural, 6.0-cu ft$46.86Chewy Price$59.97List Price$44.52Autoship Price
- MidWest Top Unit Ferret Cage Replacement Pan$44.16Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- Living World Pine Shavings Small Animal Bedding, 20-L$7.31Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.94Autoship Price
- Kaytee Clean & Cozy Extreme Odor Control Small Animal Bedding, 40-L$20.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Rat, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Rat, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Rat, Degu|
|Litter & Bedding Type||Paper||Paper||Paper||Paper||Paper|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Best bedding I have found
Rabbit hole hay is used for our rabbit as a bedding in his nesting area. He hardly uses it as a bathroom; it is so soft and fluffy. But when he does (rarely) litter in it, it's super absorbent and easy to contain and clean up without having to scoop up all the bedding and replace. We usually buy 2.5 cu feet and that lasts two months or so in a 2' X 3' box with a depth of 6 inches, using half a bag each time, but like I said he only nests in it. This time we bought 7 cu feet as it was a great price and we'll be stocked up for several months.
i love this bedding!
i bought this bedding for the first time and i love it! it’s a off white color so it isn’t like bleach white. i really like it! it isn’t dusty at all
Me & my 3 bunnies favorite
We have 3 house rabbits, tried everything brand for their litter boxes! This brand is the best! Very absorbent. Right price-it puffs up well. Will wait for re-stock.
Definitely paper bedding
Same as all other paper bedding. Exactly what I expected and needed
Ok product but not my favorite
Ordered this product so I could get in auto ship and could not get my normal bedding for our guinea pigs. It works ok, but as well as the Kaytee product we usually use. There is more of an odor than with the Kaytee and I feel it is less absorbing. I wanted to be excited about this product but it is not my favorite.
Super soft and absorbent
I've tried all the brands and this one seems to be my bunny's favorite. I found many brands that are made of super hard cardboard-like material and too rough on baby's sensitive feet, but this one feels like cotton. No annoying dust to deal with which is a plus. Absorbs well and smell shouldn't be an issue if youre changing your bedding appropriately.
It seems good
I like it because it’s soft and my animals love to burrow in it, I’m not sure how absorbent it is yet but seem good so far
It’s a really great price for the large bag BUT I think it doesn’t mask the smell as much as other brands like care fresh. That being said, I don’t mind changing the cage more frequently since it’s cheaper and a huge bag. But I wish it didn’t smell
Love this bedding!
It doesn't smell weird like other products and it is so soft for my guinea pigs little sensitive feet.
So soft, you'll want it for your bed
This product is so clean and fluffy, absorbent. Bunnies are very happy. It may cost a little more but it's so worth it. Love this product!!