Royal Canin Adult Instinctive Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wet cat food formulated for cats 1-7 years old.
- Satisfies picky eaters with an instinctively preferred ratio of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
- Helps maintain optimal cat health and wellness with a precisely balanced blend of vitamins and minerals.
- Supports weight management and helps control weight gain with an ideal ratio of proteins, fat, and carbohydrates for low-activity cats.
- Serve alone or mix with your cat’s favorite dry adult cat food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Pate Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.17Chewy Price$43.86Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Indoor Adult Morsels in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$45.36Chewy Price$43.09Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Pate Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$32.82Chewy Price$31.18Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Adult Instinctive Chunks in Gravy Cat Food Pouch, 3-oz, case of 12$22.68Chewy Price$21.55Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Digest Sensitive Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Digest Sensitive Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Aging 12+ Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$64.56Chewy Price$61.33Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Digest Sensitive Adult Chunks in Gravy Pouch Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$25.08Chewy Price$23.83Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Appetite Control Care Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Weight Care Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Intense Beauty Chunks in Gravy Pouch Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$25.08Chewy Price$23.83Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Weight Care Adult Chunks in Gravy Pouch Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$25.08Chewy Price$23.83Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken...||Water, Salmon, Wheat Gluten...||Water, Turkey, Wheat Gluten...||Water, Chicken, Wheat Gluten...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain|
|Food Texture||Pate||Pate||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
105 Customer Reviews
Good food...poor availability
Have had my cats on the canned food for years. Royal Canin decided after pandemic they were going to spend their time on vet prescribed food and basically cut this food out....more money in their pockets, not caring about the pet owners.
High quality; you get what you pay for
The Royal Canin line is always the highest quality, and it's the rare cat or kitten who won't gladly eat these. They are a little more expensive, but your cat will tell you why.
Always quick delivery
My two cats really like this brand, although it's been out of stock in the past few months and the price has gone way up. It leaves them looking very healthy with good skin and fur. The price seems to be going down some, and it's more available than it has been. But the availability and price of all cat food is an issue right now. Stores also have shortages and much increased pricing on pet food. Chewy delivery is amazing! My packages always arrive sooner than I expected or was promised.
Great product for my cats
seems to be good product, pleasant smell, and most of all, my cats love it!
Picky cat likes it
My picky cat usually walks away from many foods, but will eat this one. He also likes Fancy Feast, but that has too many calories.
Royal Canin is the best: head-and-shoulders above the others wet-foods out there.
Always great ordering from chewy, get your order right away, reliable !!!!!!
Wet cat food does the job
My cat usually will not eat a pate but I decided to try this since I am unable to get her regular Aging 12+ thin slices in gravy. She will eat this but still prefers her regular. I’m satisfied because she is eating it and feel it is a good quality food.
My cats wouldn’t eat it but neighbors cat loves it!
My big cat loves the Royal Canin Digest Sensitive dry & canned food so when Chewy was temporarily out of that canned food, I tried this. My older kitty, who used to eat this, refused to do anything except lick it & leave it. My younger kitty, who eats whatever my older cat likes, ate some but by the third can, he decided that he didn’t like it very much either. My neighbors cat loved it! Three stars because mine didn’t like it but Felix from next door loved it.
Well, I accidentally bought the loaf style. JiJi is pretty picky(surprise) and usually only eats the sliced in gravy style. It has been hard to come by lately so when I saw this available, I didn’t realize that it was loaf. Guess what! She loves it! Good thing since I bought 2 cases!!