Royal Canin Aging Spayed/Neutered 12+ Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Rice...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal (Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Corn Grits...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Salmon, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||Weight Control, Pea-Free, With Grain||Indoor, Natural, High-Protein, With Grain||Pea-Free, With Grain||With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||—||Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care, Senior Care||Muscle Care, Immune Support, Digestive Health...||—||Digestive Health, Eye Care, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health|
About This Item
- Dry cat food formulated to help maintain a healthy weight in senior cats 12 years and older.
- Meets neutered or spayed cats’ dietary needs with a healthy aging complex and balanced vitamins and minerals.
- Helps maintain healthy weight in older fixed cats that have reduced activity levels.
- Promotes renal health and kidney health with specific phosphorus levels.
- The perfect complement to Royal Canin Appetite Control Spayed/Neutered Wet Cat Food or can be served alone for 100% complete and balanced cat nutrition.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Recipe Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$27.98Chewy Price$30.99List Price$26.58Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Entree Indoor Adult Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Active Chicken Meal & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 11+ Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$29.49Chewy Price$32.49List Price$28.02Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Instinctive 7+ Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Appetite Control Care Spayed/Neutered Adult Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Fish & Potato Entree Indoor Adult Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.04Chewy Price$47.76List Price$35.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Savory Turkey Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- DealHalo Holistic Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe Grain-Free Healthy Weight Indoor Cat Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$17.36Chewy Price$22.99List Price$16.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Hairball Care Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Splash Dance Chicken & Ocean Fish Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3.2-oz, case of 24$38.99Chewy Price$40.56List Price$37.04Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
94 Customer Reviews
so glad to find this again
Was very disappointed when this 12+ could not be found anywhere for who knows how long, weekkkkkss after we noticed. We tried 5 other dry foods; fussie, hills senior, nulo, essense and orijen and even the meow mix for the outside strays but, my 16+ old man would just nibble on/crunch up kibbles and spit them out, he won’t eat wet food well enough to sustain him so he lost weight quickly and started acting sick so we ended up having to syringe feed for last week (tiki kitten & the senior mousse’s are great for that)..when i happen to see Chewy had this food again (and so far only Chewy), grabbed a bag and as soon as it quickly arrived, my cat ate 1/8th cp on his own in one sitting, clearly he missed his food too!! grabbing a couple more bags just incase this is getting discontinued cause i noticed exp date is aug 2022, they are usually longer than that when recently manufactured!!
Soft with Shine
As we all know, cats want what the other cat in the house is eating. Therefore, I decided to mix Royal Canin Hairball dry food for my two year old Main Coon with Royal Canin Aging Spayed/Neutered 12+ dry food for my 13 year old short haired kitty. The results were wonderful. My vet could not believe how soft with a beautiful shine the fur was for both of my cats.
Thank you Chewy
I have been waiting for my Royal Canin 12+ Cat Food to once again become available. My older kitty really loves it. I called/e-mailed every source. Chewy contacted me to say it was back.
Royal Canin Aging
I have a 12 year old senior cat and I finally found something she will actually eat! I love that the kibble is small, as she's very tiny. I had tried Science diet, but she didn't care for it and it made her gassy, even though I gradually mixed her old food with her new. And their kibble was too big. We LOVE this food, but if I did autoship, I would have too much as she also gets canned. Thank you!
Good but goes stale fast
This is a good food and our two picky cats will eat it but it goes stale fast.
Low Phosphorus Food
I like this food for the low phosphorus content. Apollo the cat likes it less but I will continue to mix it with his food! It is almost as low in phosphorus as prescription food and is good for senior kitties and their kidneys!
They like it!
Got this for my 15yr old cat. She seems to like it so far. My other cat who is 20 yrs likes it too when I forget to move it because he should be eating his renal food.
Neither one of my Main Coon cats could tolerate this food. Despite trying t o gradually introduce the food both cats threw up within 10 minutes of trying it. Hate to throw away food but ....
I have 2 cats over 12 years old and have tried different foods for them. I was concerned about their weight so I tried the Royal Canin. I was amazed at the difference it made. I have noticed a slight weight loss but what really got me was the increase in their energy. They have begun playing again and not sleeping as much (all day) that they had been.
My cat Antonio is 14 years of and has kidney disease and is very fussy but enjoys this dry food. He also gets a steady diet of wet cat food.