Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Digest Sensitive Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wet cat food formulated for cats 1 year and older with sensitive stomachs.
- Helps cats absorb nutrients better and promotes optimal stools with highly digestible proteins.
- Promotes an ideal weight with specially formulated nutrition for weight management.
- Supports optimal cat health and wellness with precisely balanced blend of vitamins and minerals.
- Complete and balanced soft cat food meets cat nutrition and pairs well with Royal Canin Dry Cat Food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Pate Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$44.36Chewy Price$42.14Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Weight Care Adult Chunks in Gravy Pouch Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$25.08Chewy Price$23.83Autoship Price
- American Journey Pate Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$35.45Chewy Price$33.68Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Digest Sensitive Adult Chunks in Gravy Pouch Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$25.08Chewy Price$23.83Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Appetite Control Care Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Indoor Adult Morsels in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$45.36Chewy Price$43.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Adult Instinctive Chunks in Gravy Cat Food Pouch, 3-oz, case of 12$22.68Chewy Price$21.55Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Salmon & Tuna Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Intense Beauty Chunks in Gravy Pouch Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$25.08Chewy Price$23.83Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Tender Tuna Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$43.92Chewy Price$47.59List Price$41.72Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Beef Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Aging 12+ Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$64.56Chewy Price$61.33Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Pork By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Pork By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Chicken Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free||Weight Control, Pea-Free||High-Protein, Weight Control, Pea-Free, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||—||Digestive Health||—||—|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
375 Customer Reviews
Phenomenal food for kitties with IBD!
I have a little house panther who was diagnosed with IBD a year or two ago. While we’ve tried different prescription dry food diets with little success, I still needed to find him a wet food that worked. After sampling too many other wet formulas by competitors, we tried the RC Digest thin slices in gravy and boy is it a hit! The smell reminds me of Chicken Vienna Sausages for those of us in the states. The slices are thin and disc like in shape. There’s always ample gravy in the cans, even after refrigerating overnight. While Royal Canin is next to impossible to find in local stores, Chewy seems to be on top of keeping it stocked. Blackjack and human approved! His poops are firmer and his tummy doesn’t seem to hurt so bad anymore. Vomiting frequency is next to nothing and he cries for his RC. Thrilled to have found my boy this wet food!
The tastiest for kitties
We tried a lot of food for sensitive stomachs for my 9 year old Siamese. This one was definitely the winner. All 3 cats love it, even the ones that don't have digestive issues.
My cat loves it
We had royal canin digest sensitive for a period of time. But then the product was out of stock for while. The food received from last order is pretty good. My cat eats nonstop and finishes a whole can quickly. The food texture is a little different and it has more liquid in it. The pieces are thinner too. I am so glad to see my cat enjoys his meal again. Thank you, royal canin.
Good for Sensitive Tummies
Both of my cats occasionally have digestive issues. With this particular food I’ve noticed less of those occurrences. The size of the morsels make it easy to consume and the added gravy provides the proper moisture. My boys love this cuisine.
My Mark who I bought it for did not like, but was able to feed it to my other 8 cats
My babies love this
I have 2 2-year-old kitties. One of them was throwing up her food quite often. Once I changed to this for their morning treat, it stopped and both of them just love it.
It's Okay so we keep buying it
For overly processed cat food it's ok. It's relatively cheap and my cats will eat it.
Loved having schedule delivery because I'm sure I will never run out of food. Thanks
The BOYZ Love It
At present this is the only canned food The BOYZ will eat. This makes meal time less stressful for all of us.
Thank goodness! I had almost stopped eating altogether.
Sensitive Digest saved me from bloody runny, stinky messes . Only now the thick gravy has become a watery broth, but better than none. Ask Royal Canin to bring back "purrfect"