Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support Early Consult Loaf in Sauce Canned Dog Food, 5.2-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive wet dog food to support kidney health.
- Supports kidneys at an early stage with moderate phosphorus levels and an antioxidant complex.
- Highly palatable loaf in sauce formulated to help support renal function with long chain omega-3 fatty acids, EPA, and DHA.
- Helps promote tissue and cellular health by providing a blend of antioxidants to help neutralize free radicals.
- Specifically designed by scientific experts in cat and dog nutrition.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support D Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$95.76Chewy Price$90.97Autoship Price
- dealBlue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet KS Kidney Support Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$29.90Chewy Price$41.88List Price$28.40Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support E Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$95.76Chewy Price$90.97Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Beef & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$97.98Chewy Price$93.08Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz can, case of 24$95.76Chewy Price$90.97Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Flavor Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support Early Consult Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$78.99Chewy Price$75.04Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet KS Kidney Support Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$22.03Chewy Price$30.48List Price$20.93Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Pork By-Products...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken, Chicken Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion||Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Low Fat, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Kidney Care||Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Recovery, Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Best Ever KD diet
I have tried home cooked, hills and nothing worked. Very frustrating to get my girl to eat. She has CHF and KD. But since I started feeding her Royal Canin Veterinary diet , renal support, I swear, she gobbles everything up and has great appetite ( i feed her 3 cans a day ). Oh my goodness! For once, its stress free feeding time and knowing it has all the nutrition she needs is really helpful to me. She is very picky and has sensitive stomach. I just wish I started this waaay earlier. She loves loves this food. !! Just WoW !
BEST kidney food ever!
My 12 yrs old Maltese has recently got diagnosed with kidney disease. We tried all kinds of renal low protein.Nothing works. The vet recommended Royal Canin. He absolutely loves it and wanting more and more every meal. He’s back to himself running around like normal. We are very pleased with the result. I like the small can as well. Great for small dogs!
Dog refuses to eat this
My dog is prescribed this renal diet by Vet. However, my dog refuses to eat it. Even with chicken broth my dog will not eat this. He would rather starve than eat it. Very expensive. Waste of your money.
My dog hates this food. I had to buy a whole case of it because it's your policy to not sell less than a case,so now I'm stuck with practically a whole case of dog food at 65 dollars that my dog will not eat.!! I think you should allow customers to buy a few cans before they get stuck with a whole case that their dog might not eat!
Our Yorkie Loves the Royal Canin Renal Support Food
Our Vet has suggested Hills Science Diet. We've been struggling for several months trying to get our little Yorkie to eat it. Even though I brush her teeth several times a week, it gave her the worst breath ever. We finally switched to the Royal Canin a few weeks ago and she hasn't missed a meal since! And the bad breath is gone!
We love Chewy!
My Yorkie can be quick to tire of certain foods. He absolutely, positively loves this food! So glad we found it! Thanks, Chewy!!
My vet recommended it. I ordered the small cans first to make sure my dog would eat it.my next order will be the large can, he loves it.
Prescription food he will eat
We tried Science Diet first and our dog Dexter HATED it. So far he will eat any of the RC wet renal varieties but not crazy about the dry food. If you have a dog with some allergy issues some of the renal foods have grain and some don’t.
The best renal care dog food!
My Shih Tzu LOVES this special reanl food! After trying many others, this one is the winner. It smells like canned devilled ham and she gobbles it up! :-D
She Loves It
It seems to me that this loaf is very tasty. It is gobbled right up as soon as I put it in front of my picky eater.