Rx Vitamins Amino B-Plex Liquid Nutritional Supplement for Cats & Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Highly-palatable liquid that supports the metabolism of your furry friend.
- Provides needed energy for pets that are weak, inappetence, post-surgical or debilitated due to chronic disease.
- Contains concentrated B complex vitamins, essential amino acids, potassium and iron to promote liver health.
- Hypoallergenic formula enhances vitality for those companions in need of metabolic support.
- Approved by the National Animal Supplement Council Seal (NASC).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rx Vitamins Rx D3 Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$22.00Chewy Price$20.90Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Immuno Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz$35.28Chewy Price$40.00List Price$33.52Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Antarctic Krill Oil Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement, 1.45-oz bottle$36.25Chewy Price$34.44Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Ubiquinol Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement, 1.45-oz bottle$22.97Chewy Price$28.75List Price$21.82Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Curcumin Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.64-oz jar$29.97Chewy Price$37.49List Price$28.47Autoship Price
- VetClassics CAS Options Extra Strength Immune & Antioxidant Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$64.99Chewy Price$76.88List Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Prana Pets Good Digestion Formula Digestive Health Liquid Cat & Dog Supplement, 2-oz bottle$28.95Chewy Price$34.95List Price$27.50Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Ultra EFA Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 16-oz bottle$43.87Chewy Price$48.00List Price$41.68Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Smooth BM GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Nutritional Support Powder Nutritional Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 9.07-oz jar$36.00Chewy Price$34.20Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Professional Veterinary Formula Recovery & Detoxification Superfood Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-lb$26.79Chewy Price$25.45Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Bio-C Powder Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$18.00Chewy Price$17.10Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Proprietary Amino Acid Blend (Includes Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine...||Organic Lucuma||Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Glycerin...||Ground Flaxseed, Dry Whey Protein Concentrate, Ground Beef Bone...||60% Sardine, 40% Anchovy, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative).|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||High-Energy||Diabetic Support, Digestive Health, Heart Care||—||Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Form||Supplement||Powder||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Peanut Butter||—||—|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
So far, so good!
I have a 17 year old CKD cat who eats a pretty limited diet. I can't always convince him to eat his senior cat multivitamin so I thought I'd try this. It could be a medical miracle or it could be this supplement, but the cat is back to acting like his pre-dx self and I am very happy. It's easier to get liquids than pills into a cat and although my cat won't eat this voluntarily he doesn't seem to mind the taste (he just objects to having something *done* to him -- he's a cat). This stuff is going right on my auto-ship.
Convenient and works
I use this for my senior rattie whom has CHF and mildly “low blood”. He suddenly decided he did not like chewable vitamins so I tried this. He loves it! And it has the extra nutrients that he needs.
We shall see
I have been looking for liquid vitamins for my shih tzu.....she does not like the solid vitamins. Nice that this can be added to her foot and/or water and hopefully it will keep her well.
When I think bacon, I think dogs.. so of course my cat doesn't enjoy bacon flavor. Chicken, turkey, etc. could be used for the flavor. Disappointed that it's advertised for cats but smells like dog treats.
Flavoring is geared toward dogs, none of our cats like it.
So disappointed the overpowering smell of this products seems to be, I don't know... bacon? Whatever it is, it's not cat friendly even though the product is marketed for both dogs and cats. Purchased this for our senior cats and both of them are put off by the smell, won't go near it. If I'm lucky, I can trick them into taking it by putting it in tuna water or mackerel juice, but even then it's hit or miss, and I don't want to be giving them fish juice every day just to take this supplement. Even our younger cats sniff anything I add it to and walk away. Will try a flavorless option in the future, so for now this sits on the shelf. Highly-palatable liquid? Ummm.... not in our house! Was so hopeful, but won't purchase again.
Our dogs enjoy the flavor of this! That's a PLUS. However I've not seen the benefits l was hoping for. I plan to return it
My dog didn't even notice that it was added to her food.
Iv been giving this to my 12 year old fur baby who has been diagnosed with lymphoma. She is currently undergoing chemotherapy in which is takes alot of her energy away for the 1st couple of days after chemo. I can't even express how this supplement had helped Kona. Her energy is up, she is more perky and vibrant and she even plays more. Im so grateful that I fell upon this. Not to mention she loves the taste of this stuff. She takes it no problem.
This product was recommended from my vet for my 14 year old terrier who has some mobility issues and a seizure disorder. I will tell you this: He loves the taste of this and I have noticed a significant increase in his energy levels!!
Added this to her food for the past 2 weeks. Seems to have more energy. (12 yr.old dog).