Rx Vitamins Bio-C Powder Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy-to-administer powder that helps boost the immune system of your furry friend.
- Contains bioflavonoids to increase the absorption and utilization of vitamin C in your pet.
- Naturally buffered and reduces gastric distress commonly associated with high doses of straight ascorbic acid.
- Features sodium ascorbate, which has a saltier, less sour taste than ascorbic acid.
- Approved by the National Animal Supplement Council Seal (NASC).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lexelium Holistic Multivitamin & Mineral Supplement Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$32.00Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Organic Mushroom Complex Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.1-oz jar$19.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.97Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Probiotic Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx D3 Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$17.60Chewy Price$22.00List Price$16.72Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Canine Minerals Powder Supplement for Dogs, 454-g jar$25.60Chewy Price$32.00List Price$24.32Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Nutritional Support Powder Nutritional Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 9.07-oz jar$31.56Chewy Price$36.00List Price$29.98Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Eye Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 6.35-oz jar$16.97Chewy Price$21.25List Price$16.12Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced 5-in-1 Support Turkey Tail Mushroom, Ginko Biloba, Coenzyme Q10 & Lutien Dog Supplement, 120 count$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Essentials Powder Multivitamin for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$22.50Chewy Price$25.00List Price$21.38Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Heart Health Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$36.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price$35.10Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Immuno Capsules Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$16.40Chewy Price$26.00List Price$15.58Autoship Price
- VetClassics CAS Options Extra Strength Immune & Antioxidant Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$64.99Chewy Price$76.88List Price$61.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Lemon Bioflavonoids (24% Flavonones).||Arabionogalactan, Shiitake Mushroom, Lutein Bioactive Carotenoid. Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin‚ Microcrystalline Cellulose‚ Magnesium Sterate And Water...||L-Lysine, Larch Arabinogalactan (Larix Occidentalis Extract), Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum)...||Vitamin D3 3000 IU||Active Ingredients per ml (20 drops): A Proprietary Blend of Organic & Wildcrafted Herbal Extracts (1:4) 340 mg (Echinacea Leaf and Root, Astragalus, Pau D'Arco...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Recovery...|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Unflavored||Chicken, Poultry||Unflavored||—|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Liquid|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Better than on-time delivery with a good product.
Talk about speedy customer service! Chewey is always prompt but this order came in day. Bravo! The vitamin C for our dogs is effective and helpful.
Works for my cats
I have a cat with herpesvirus whose tendency is upper respiratory infections on a bad day and vicious snotballs on a good day. We've tried about every bandaid treatment recommended by the vet, and undecided to try this out because Vit C helped my health. Yall, this stuff is amazing. He sneezes way less often, and his mucus production is way down. No URI's since he started it. He cant detect any flavor when mixed with wet food, so he takes it well. Overall, I highly recommend
Just keeps getting better
I had to buy this for my cat who has a whole host of GI issues, bladder crystals being one of them. The product has reduced the crystals in his bladder, has helped increase his thirst so he drinks more water (crucial in cats), and I believe has helped calm his tummy down. They've even improved the taste over the last couple months without losing the effectiveness of the product. I can't say enough good about it. Thank you!
Bought for Urinary Tract Health
I think this is a good quality product - bioflavinoids are great antioxidants and this was something recommended for me to use while treating my dog for a bladder stone. Unfortunately he doesn't like the taste of it mixed with either his food or his favorite treat - sour cream!
Bio-C is an excellent way to get Vitamin C into my two dogs. It became extremely valuable when the entire household had COVID19. My two were sick but not as sick as they could have been or would have been. I keep them both on Bio-C to keep their immune systems functioning well.
Bladder crystals gone!
After one month of applying powder on kibble twice a day, my dogs stubborn bladder crystals are finally gone! As an added benefit, not that he had elevated counts but my dog's liver looked much better on ultrasound. Totally recommend!
Fantastic supplement for recovering or ill dog
Our vet said even though dogs make their own vitamin C, at times of physical stress or fighting infections, they may not make as much as they need. We add Bio-C to our 8 yr old and 14 yr old dogs' food whenever they are sick or were recovering from surgery. A powerful antioxident, Bio-C was well tolerated (no spit up), and really makes a difference to how they're feeling and how they recover. My vet even has us add it (as well as Proviable) when the dogs are on antibiotics.
Seems to help, but cats don't like to eat it
Always difficult to give vitamins to cats, but mine needed Vitamin C. I bought this in the hopes they would like the flavor, but they didn't. I have to mix some of the powder with water (it doesn't dissolve well), put this into a syringe, and squirt it in the back of their throat. They don't like it, but they tolerate it. No barfing. And it is definitely helping them, so I am glad that I bought it for them.