Rx Vitamins Nutritional Support Powder Nutritional Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 9.07-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to help promote a healthy digestive tract.
- Encourage a healthy immune system and supports your paw-tner’s overall health.
- Suitable for both cats and dogs.
- A vital nutrient replacement formula crafted by a veterinarian.
- Carries the National Animal Supplement Council Seal (NASC).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rx Vitamins Bio-C Powder Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$18.00Chewy Price$17.10Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola SpiruGreen Superfood Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 180 count$14.97Chewy Price$18.75List Price$14.22Autoship Price
- Winpro Pet Gut Health Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 60 count$30.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Digest-All Plus Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz$26.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Biologic Vet BIOVET VITES Complete Multi-Nutrient Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.5-lb jar$84.99Chewy Price$94.49List Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Zyme Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120-g jar$23.09Chewy Price$28.00List Price$21.94Autoship Price
- NaturVet Mushroom Max with Turkey Tail Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$21.99Chewy Price$30.55List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- VetSmart Formulas Critical Immune Defense Mushroom & Turmeric Compound Dog & Cat Supplement, 6.3-oz bottle, 1 count$59.95Chewy Price$79.95List Price$56.95Autoship Price
- Prana Pets Good Digestion Formula Digestive Health Liquid Cat & Dog Supplement, 2-oz bottle$28.95Chewy Price$34.95List Price$27.50Autoship Price
- Winpro Pet Allergy Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 60 count$30.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Pet Parents Immune & Allergy Relief Salmon Flavored Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Nutrigest Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 132-g jar$31.88Chewy Price$39.00List Price$30.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lecithin, Liver Powder, Salmon Meal...||Organic Chicken Broth, Organic Chicken Protein, Organic Sweet Potato.||Beef Bone Broth, Sunflower Lecithin.||Whole Salmon, Zucchini, Dried Seaweed Meal...||Mildly Hydrolyzed Milk, Calcium Citrate, Steamed Bone Meal...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Appetite Stimulation, Hip & Joint Support||Appetite Stimulation, Hip & Joint Support||Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||N/A|
|Special Diet||N/A||Organic, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet, Human-Grade||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||N/A|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Vitamins for cats
After having my 7 indoor cats on these vitamins for a week, I found it upset their stomachs. However, I added pumpkin flakes to their food which solved that problem. They are all playing like kittens now, even though they're 5 to 12 years old, with only 1 as young as 1 year. They FULL of energy & obviously feel so much better! I absolutely recommend these vitamins!!!
Love the Powdered form
I was having difficulty finding a vitamin that I was able to give to my senior dog--I have been making homemade food and needed some assurance that she was getting everything she needed---
Not happy that there is no scoop
I was not happy that there was no scoop in the container. I had to buy my own scoop, but it was smaller. However, I am happy now that I use less and the container lasts LONGER!!! It is all good. Thanks RX
My holistic vet recommended these for my 13 year old shiba inu who eats homemade food. I think they work well. She is the healthiest senior dog I've ever owned. The powder tastes good to her as well.