Nusentia Probiotic Miracle Premium Blend Dog & Cat Supplement
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium formula to support wellness for dogs and cats
- Free of sugar, soy, wheat, and byproducts
- Six thoroughly researched species of beneficial bacteria to help sustain a healthy balance of flora in your pet’s digestive tract
- Recommended for dogs and cats of all life stages
- Eliminates diarrhea, excessive yeast, loose stool and skin issues. Also helps improve breath and body smell, nutrient absorption, skin and coat health, and healthy toxin and waste elimination
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vets Preferred Pre/Probiotic Chicken Flavored Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$27.99Chewy Price$34.95List Price
- PawMedica Probiotic+ Digestive Enzymes Probiotic Dog Chews, 60 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz jar$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Digestive Enzymes Dog & Cat Supplement, 120g jar$18.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.02Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Profivex Probiotics 5-Strain Pork Pet Digestive Health Probiotic, Prebiotic & Fiber Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 8.5-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Probiotics & Enzymes Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Dr. Lyon's Probiotic Daily Digestive Health Support Dog Supplement, 30 count$21.62Chewy Price$20.54Autoship Price
- Active Chews Probiotic Digestive Health Dog Supplement, 120 count$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Pet Ultimates Probiotics Dog Supplement, 4.83-oz jar$35.95Chewy Price$34.15Autoship Price
- Dr Woow Pre, Pro & Post Biotics Duck & Pumpkin Flavor Soft Chew Digestion Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Probiotic Max Dog Supplement, 1-lb jar$59.95Chewy Price
- PetNC Natural Care Pre & Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Inulin (Prebiotic), Bifidobacterium Animalis Lactis, Lactobacillus Acidophilus...||Beet Root Fiber||Fructooligosaccharides, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product...||Lactose, Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Pineapples (Stem...||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Non-GMO||Gluten Free, Non-GMO||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Food Form||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
31 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
122 Customer Reviews
A true miracle product!!
My dog has terrible allergies and gets severe diarrhea almost immediately any time he gets boarded. He even gets it when he stays with my daughter who he absolutely loves and he is completely comfortable with her. He also loves the boarder. I tried Probiotic Miracle the last time we had to board him. It came in the mail the day we were leaving so he only got one little scoop in him before I had to go drop him off. He is 105 lbs and I only had him take 1 level scoop in the morning and 1 level scoop in the afternoon. It worked perfectly!! No potty issues at all!! Amazing product!! And it’s made in the USA which makes it that much better!!
Recommended for teeth
My 1 cat had stomatitis severely enough that even after treatments he had to have all of his teeth pulled. Our vet recommended this brand to use daily for him to help keep his digest system in top shape. As I have 3 cats who like to bowl hop, they all get a scoop. I have noticed a lack of breath odor and more soft well formed stools with all 3. It's tasteless, odorless and easily mixes in to wet food and disperses easily in dry. I would certainly recommend giving this a try.
Great for Goldens
I ordered the small jar for my female Golden Retriever (about 70 lbs), and it's lasted us about 3 months! She was battling a pretty bad yeast infection and this has been the only probiotic to help her ear clear up/stop itching as much!! And it keeps her stool pretty firm when she eats stuff she's not supposed to.
Gave this to our male and female Aussies. Used for 10 days according to instructions but both were licking and chewing just as bad the 10th day as the 1st.
Bought the large jar. I used it on 2 of my large breed pitbulls, twice daily, who have horrible allergies. Jar lasted roughly 3 months. Did nothing for one dog but worked miracles for the other. The skin around his hind end and tail where he was balding, turned dark, then velvet-y, then re-grew a beautiful coat of shiny, thick fur. I've been trying to get his fur to regrow for years. His energy also came back three fold. He's a lazy 11yo and now acts like a puppy. Bowel movements are greatly improved as well. First time I've experienced a true "miracle" product that remedied my problem. Very pleased. Great product to try for probiotic/gut/stomach/skin issues.
thought it would help
So far, no change in my dogs. Both my dogs have symptoms described by the product and I have yet to see results. It is however the 2nd week so I'm hoping things will change, otherwise I will cancel my autoship.
I started giving this to my dogs about a week ago and I have noticed that the tummy sounds have stopped, and the stool is not so soft. I'm hoping to see less itchiness in time, but we'll see. Glad I purchased this!
My dogs had allergy problems and skin issues. We started this product and within a week we have seen positive results. Happy Pups.
My Doberman has a sensitive stomach and allergies. This probiotic doesnt give her gas. It keeps her coat shiny and her stools regular. She gets two of the included spoonfuls sprinkled on her food daily. That amount works for her.
Worth the money!
Bought this hoping it would help my dog stop having frequent diarrhea and so far so good!! The container is really big and the serving size is small so will last a long time!