Safari Flexible Slicker Dog Brush
About This Item
- Stainless steel pins gently remove loose hair to reduce shedding and untangle mats.
- Flexible head conforms to the contours of your pooch for a comfortable grooming experience.
- Soft pins are great for brushing while firm pins work through mild mats for an all-encompassing grooming experience.
- Reduces shedding and helps your pooch have a healthy coat when used regularly.
- Ergonomic, non-slip grip makes for a comfortable grooming experience for pet parents.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Master Grooming Tools Xylan Coarse Pet Comb$19.99Chewy Price
- ConairPROPET Pet-It Dog Soft Slicker Brush$7.99Chewy Price
- Safari Nylon Coated Tip Short Hair Dog Brush$12.99Chewy Price
- Safari Short Hair Shedding Dog Comb$11.99Chewy Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Dog Stripping Knives, 6 count, Color Swirl$84.99Chewy Price
- Boshel 2-in-1 Dog Brush & Hair Remover$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Safari Fine Comb for Dogs$10.49Chewy Price
- Four Paws Magic Coat Comb for Dogs$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Four Paws Magic Coat Love Glove Grooming Mitt for Dogs$7.46Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Pet Magasin Pet Grooming Gloves$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Kenchii Oblong Metal Pin Dog & Cat Brush, Large$26.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||—||—||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
So soft he doesn't mind it
While this is not as gentle as the coated tip slicker brush, the backing is flipperlike flexible and the bristles have give to them. It's still an uncoated slicker brush, so a gentle hand is needed, but it is worlds better than the Master groomer brush like it. The Master groomer brush is less flexible on the backing and in the bristle and less acceptable to my doodle
Love my new slicker!
I’m a groomer that had worn out all my brushes. This one works great ! And I got it delivered in 1 day on a Sunday!! Couldn’t believe it!
My last was the purchase of a dog hair brush. While I did not need to talk to a representative there is no doubt if it had one would be quick and effective. This particular purchase was prompt and delivery was fast.
Great little brush
I have a Standard poodle who has alopecia so her coat comes out very easily. This brush allows me to do some easy brushing and in specific areas. Since it's flexible, I can do her "armpits" and "legpits" easily. Great little brush!
BEST ALL TIME FAVORITE BRUSH FOR SHIH TZU
The title says it all. I am a shih tzu breeder and this is my go to brush. It helps attack any hair mat, even when puppies are eating and climbing all over momma. From big mats to small to no mats, it smooths the hair and helps get under control.
This brush is not good at all and the flexible handle makes it so hard to get any mats out or brush your dog well. I would not recommend at all. Would return this for sure.
Slicker brush review
Really nice slicker brush that is reasonably priced. Like that it is flexible and has two sides to it.
Loved this brush
This brush works really well for my small dog (13 pounds). It doesn’t pull as much nor is it a stiff brush.
No coated tips :(
I was disappointed that this brush did NOT have coated tips. I thought by the pic on line it surely had this. Nope. My groomer recommended a slicker brush with coated tips. Because it’s gentler on the dog’s skin. I do like the flexibility of the brush head, so I kept it, & am trying to use it anyway. I’ve never had a dog breed that needed groomed, but this time we got an American Cocker Spaniel, so a lifetime commitment of grooming. Now grooming tools are a must.
Very happy with my purchase
I have a Pomeranian with very thick fur and I've always used a slicker brush on him. I didn't think a flexible slicker brush would be any different but I was wrong. It contours perfectly with his body and I love having the option of the firm or soft side. My dog seems to enjoy it more too and I'm now able to brush him everyday without any hassle. Wished I would have bought one sooner.