Science Selective Naturals Grain-Free Guinea Pig Food, 3.3-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nutritious recipe mimics a natural diet.
- High in fiber and crafted with real forage and garden veggies.
- Completely free from corn, wheat and grains.
- Made without added sugars or artificial colors.
- Linseed help encourages healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Food From the Wild Guinea Pig Food, 4-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Sunseed Vita Prima Gerbil & Hamster Food, 2-lb bag$5.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Orchard Grass Hay Small Animal Food, 5-lb box$27.26Chewy Price$43.97List Price$25.90Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Hand Packed Medium Timothy Hay Small Animal Food, 10-lb box$50.81Chewy Price$57.97List Price$48.27Autoship Price
- Oxbow Organic Bounty Adult Guinea Pig Food, 3-lb bag$11.15Chewy Price$12.49List Price$10.59Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Alfalfa Hay Small Pet Food, 9-lb box$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Wild Harvest Advanced Nutrition Gerbil & Hamster Food, 4.5-lb jug$9.97Chewy Price$10.89List Price$9.47Autoship Price
- Sunseed Vita Prima Guinea Pig Food, 4-lb bag$10.32Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.80Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Vita Smart Complete Nutrition Premium Fortified Blend with Timothy Hay Rabbit Food, 8-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Higgins Sunburst Gourmet Blend Rat & Mouse Food, 2.5-lb bag$7.41Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.04Autoship Price
- Science Selective Complete Hamster Food, 12-oz bag$6.75Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.41Autoship Price
- Mazuri Ferret Food, 25-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Timothy Hay, Soya Bean Hulls, Flaked Peas...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Meal, Soybean Hulls...||Wheat, Flaked Peas, Flaked Maize...||Derivatives Of Vegetables Origin, Vegetables, Cereals...||Meadow grasses and herbs (including timothy grass, foxtail grass, oatgrass...|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets, Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies||Dried Veggies, Mix||Pellets||Pellets|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, High-Energy||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High Fiber||N/A||N/A||High Fiber||Grain-Free, High Fiber, Natural, Vegetarian, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Good product but pigs dislike
This is a great product as far as ingredients and such, but my piggies have always ate oxbow brand and when I mixed this into their current food they pick the oxbow out and leave this in their bowl. Chewy won’t give me a refund since I did mix this in with the oxbow food so now it’s being wasted since I can’t return it or donate it.
Definitely worth a try!
My original two piggies (they have since passed away) absolutely LOVED this stuff! They easily transitioned off Oxbow pellets onto this brand and would wait around their bowl in the morning and finish all the pellets within 10 minutes. They never had any health problems or any problems with these pellets and my vet said these pellets are approved by her and are good quality. I currently have 3 piggies who were adopted from the local shelter, which from what I could tell, they were eating guinea pig pellets that had other bits of things mixed in, like pea flakes, corn, and other added seed type ingredients. I'm not a fan of these types of mixed pellet diets so I wanted to transition them to Science Selective. 2 of the 3 like these pellets and eat them throughout the day! They do wait by their bowl in the morning and eat them as soon as I pour it, but they never finish it quite like my first two piggies. My 3rd piggy will not touch this stuff, even when offering it to him by hand, he will take a pellet and then drop it and run away. I would say this brand is amazing with the ingredients in this guinea pig food, so it makes it worth a try to see if your piggies can transition to it, especially if they're currently on a pellet that isn't the healthiest. I love that this pellet is grain-free and does not contain alfalfa hay. I'll continue to purchase this and would highly recommend giving these pellets a try.
My guinea pig will eat these but he never finishes them like he did with the brand of pellets we used prior to this one. I’d still recommend it because it’s one of the healthier brands I’ve found, but it might not be the best choice for picky guinea pigs.
I have two bowls out for my pigs-one for regular pellets and one for these. I was nervous they would not like these, but they enjoy and look for them. It is important to make sure your pigs are not getting too much calcium as well. I also recommend the oxbow pellets as well- nothing w corn or additives or colored food bits. It’s garbage, and not good for them at all. Spending a little more on decent food saves you $ in the long run from expensive vet bills when they get bladder stones from too much calcium. My girl had a huge bladder stone she could not pass and had to go to the vet for. I highly recommend this food. Even just leaving out a handful a day. Also, the 50 lb bale of hay on here by oxbow for 50$ as well has saved me a ton of $. It lasts me 6 months for my 6 pigs, and I used to spend over 50$ a month running to the pet store getting small bags.
2 Little Boys Love It!!
Our piggies LOVE this food. It looks way better than regular pellets which we always ended up throwing out. Our little boys gobble this!!
Brody loves it!
My little man loves this food above all others. He will eat this first before any other bagged food and sometimes even fresh veggies. It's a winner for us!
not my favorite
My four girls couldn't care less about this food, they just wanted their old pellets back. Worth a shot though I guess.
My 2 boys love this food! I’m going thru a bag of this food with my 2 guinea pigs every 6-8 weeks. It’s a good high quality food. That the price also is good.