Scratch & Peck Feeds Naturally Free Organic Grower Poultry Feed
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Complete source of natural nutrition to encourage growth in both ducks and chickens aged 2 to 5 months.
- Certified organic by the USDA, Non-GMO Project Verified, and made in the USA at family-owned facilities.
- Grains are left in their whole, natural state, giving feed a shelf-life of 6 months after being milled.
- Wholesome recipe is enriched with vital vitamins, minerals and omega-3s for optimal chick and duck growth.
- Free from corn, soy and inessential extra protein to help transition growing laying birds from starter feed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mazuri Breeder Parrot Food, 25-lb Bag$40.99Chewy Price$38.94Autoship Price
- ZuPreem AvianBreeder FruitBlend with Natural Fruit Flavors Parrot & Conure Food, 2-lb bag$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Mazuri Large Bird Food, 3-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Cockatiel Blend Cockatiel Food, 25-lb bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Eggland's Best 19% Protein Organic Starter-Grower Crumbles Chick Feed, 5-lb bag$10.46Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.94Autoship Price
- Hen Up Layer Mash Organic Chicken Food, 25-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Higgins Vita Seed Parrot Food, 3-lb$11.41Chewy Price$15.39List Price$10.84Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Parrot Blend Parrot Food, 25-lb bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Eggland's Best 17% Protein Organic Layer Mini-Pellets Chicken Feed, 32-lb bag$33.69Chewy Price$39.99List Price$32.01Autoship Price
- Higgins Mayan Harvest Celestial Parrot Food, 3-lb bag$18.81Chewy Price$25.49List Price$17.87Autoship Price
- Kaytee Nyjer Wild Bird Food, 20-lb$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Lafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Conure Food, 10-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Wheat, Organic Barley, Organic Peas...||Organic Wheat, Organic Peas, Organic Barley...||Organic Wheat, Organic Corn, Organic Peas...||Organic Wheat, Organic Barley, Organic Peas...||Organic Wheat, Organic Peas, Organic Barley...|
|Bird Type||Chicken, Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Duck||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Feed||Seed & Grain Blend||Feed|
|Special Diet||Organic, Non-GMO, High-Protein||Organic, Non-GMO, High-Protein||Organic, Non-GMO||Organic, Non-GMO, High-Protein||Organic, Non-GMO|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||High-Energy||Vitamins & Minerals||N/A|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
46 Customer Reviews
Simply the best
Both my ducks were in bad shape when I adopted them, and not used to anything but the crappiest junk food. It didn’t take long to transition them to Scratch and Peck’s Organic Feed. The results are stunning — from raggedy, dull, dirty and bedraggled, they have both transformed to glossy, clean, bright-eyed and happy birds with the smoothest, silkiest, healthiest feathers. And they love it!
I've been using for almost a year now and chickens yum it up
First, I'm really picky with what I feed the chickens since my family eats the eggs, I wanted a soy free feed that most closely resembled what chickens would eat naturally and my chickens never liked pellets of any kind. We have 25 hens ( 8 different varieties) and 1 rooster and I feed a 40 pound bag every week, plus some greens and meal worms and treats and scrap foods. I've never had bugs in a bag nor food go bad and of all the ones we have tried I finally have settled on this kind though its expensive......
The best feed!
I am highly impressed with the quality of this organic feed, no fillers like others who say they are organic but don’t have the nutrients to support and full of fillers. My chickens have never looked better and they have not been sick, not one! The nutrition in Scratch and Peck builds natural immune systems that can save you tons of money and time! Totally worth it!!!
This is such a nice poultry feed with quality ingredients. My chix love it and I like that it is good for them. Highly recommended.
Didn't realize it was pellets
The "scratch and peck" food I normally buy is cracked grains not pellets. I didn't realize this would be pellets. I like the price. But my ducks don't care for it. They eat it because they love to eat but this is the only food so far that they haven't cared for. They even go crazy over purina duck pellets, but not this stuff.
This is the best food I’ve found
I’ve researched a lot, read and considered each ingredient in every organic food for my ducks. This is the best I’ve been able to find. My ducks love it, too!
Girls love it
Hey our girls love both the organic starter and grower feeds from Scratch and Peck *****
This is some of the best food you can buy for your chickens. You can literally see the quality in the food. It's very difficult to find chicken feed that doesn't have soy in it or that's made with Non GMO ingredients. This is it!! My chickens and peacocks alike love it. A little pricey, but my birds are worth it.
Best chicken food
I ferment this feed and my chickens love it-they are fussy in the cold but once I give them this there isn’t a scrap left by night
My girls really like this feed. The only thing I don’t like about it is there does seem to be quite a bit of powder that ends up being wasted. For the price, I would like to see zero waste.