For picky pals who aren’t hay’s biggest fans, try Small Pet Select 3rd Cutting Timothy Hay Small Animal Food. Third-cutting hay is soft, leafy and has very little stem—helpful for small pets who don’t eat stems, or have a hard time adjusting to hay. Tasty and easy to eat, it encourages your buddy to get a helping of nutrition, providing her with the fiber that she needs to help prevent GI issues and promote dental health. A mouthful of this high-quality hay will help your fussy eater see that hay is the way!
- This 3rd-cutting timothy hay encourages picky eaters to chow down on hay—an important part of your small pet’s diet.
- Helps your pal get the nutrition and fiber she needs to support her digestive system and dental health.
- 3rd-cutting hay is soft and leafy with very little stem—helpful for small pals who don’t eat stems or have a hard time adjusting to eating hay.
- This hard-to-find, high-quality hay is easier for your little buddy to eat than other types of cuttings.
- Carefully selected and hand-packed for increased freshness.
See all items by Small Pet Select