SmartCat Bootsie's Combination Scratcher
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Tower, Window & Wall Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers|
|Material||—||—||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
About This Item
- Rubber feet provide stability and prevent slipping while on the floor
- Versatile scratcher mounts on the wall, hangs over a door, or sits on the floor
- Relieves cat's stress and helps tone muscle
- Heavy-duty, built-to-last construction with quality workmanship
- Fibrous and durable woven sisal naturally inspires scratching
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2-Pack$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- Petstages Scratch & Play Tower Track Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$24.05Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Frisco Halloween Jack-o-Lantern Cardboard Cat House$21.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat Scratcher & Lounge Curl with Catnip$49.98Chewy Price
- Necoichi Stretch & Scratch Wall Cat Scratcher Toy$43.74Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Droplet Cardboard Catnip Scratcher Cat Toy$32.69Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Necoichi Cozy Cat Scratcher Tower Toy$61.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- Petlinks Scratcher's Choice Pillar Tower Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$23.99Chewy Price$30.50List Price
- SmartyKat Clever Claws Triple Panel Folded Hanging Cat Scratch Mat$14.80Chewy Price
- Imperial Cat Peacock Cat Scratching Sofa$21.72Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- INSTACHEW Cat Attack Scratch Pad$24.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
361 Customer Reviews
Saving Stair Banister
I’ve wanted this item for a long time but thought the price was too high and tried different items to stop my cats from clawing the wood in my house. Many of those other solutions worked out really well, but I finally bought this item to save my stairway and I’m really glad I did. I hung this on the side of the starting stair baluster and it’s working out very well. I’d rather have this scratching post on the stair then have the post completely ruined by the cats. It’s a win-win in my opinion.
Satisfied My Cardboard-Loving Cat!
Normally my cat Fable prefers cardboard scratchers. She won't touch rope sisal, which is unfortunately in a lot of cat toys and furniture. She does have one big scratching tower made of woven sisal, though, and she enjoys climbing it, so I took a gamble. I'm glad I did! This is a sturdy little scratcher. It's solid enough that I can prop it at an angle against the wall and it won't budge against my cat's 10 pounds, but she prefers it flat on the floor. I like the rubber grips on the bottom that hold it in place on hard floors. I thought it might be too narrow for her, but the size doesn't seem to bother her. I've only had it about a week so I can't say how well it holds up, but the other woven sisal product I have from Chewy has held up nicely for over 2 years. If I weren't renting I would buy another and try to fix it to a wall to give her more scratching opportunities from different angles, but this will do for now!
Best horizontal scratcher
The cats love this. When they aren’t scratching it they are laying on it. It stays in place and doesn’t make a mess like cardboard scratchers do. I ended up buying more, so that I could have one on each level of the house.
fabulous my cat loves it
my sweet little cat is very dumb and with regular disposable cardboard scratchers, she would always try to eat the bits of cardboard that came off. it would also cause a mess in general since the cardboard bits get everywhere since she scratches a lot. ive been having this scratcher on my wishlist for almost a year now waiting till i was able to buy it!!! it’s been sold out for the past few months and it finally came back in stock, and on sale too!! im so happy i got it it’s mess free and my cat loves using it. i just leave it on the floor cuz i cant nail things to my wall and it has a pretty weighted base so it doesnt move around when she uses it! it’s very sturdy and the rope (idk what the material is) is very tightly knit so i can tell it’s not going to unravel anytime soon! def save up and buy it!! i havent found any other kind of scratching board like this that’s not disposable!
My cats can’t get enough!
My cats love this thing! They seem to get such a satisfying scratch. Our boy is pretty long but he’s still able to fully stretch out and really dig in. It was super easy to put together too. We ended up buying a flat one to go one the floor next to the couch too
SmartCat Bootsie's Combination Scratcher
My cats like this scratcher. I bought it so my younger cat would scratch on this instead of the rug. I also have the vertical scratcher from the same company. They use bought scratchers.It is made well and stays put wherever you place it.
great for sleeping on it
item is nicely made, sturdy and both of my cats fight over it - unfortunately not to scratch their claws, but to sleep on it. However, I know that eventually they might get the idea...Yes, I recommend it, other cats I have had used such an item consistently and it got really destroyed, as it should be after several years use.
Smart cat scratch
Just what I wanted and the cats Started using it right away.
My cat loves it! It actually took her a little bit to get used to it, but now she uses it every day (instead of the rug!)
Great alternative to messy cardboard
This is a great option for cats that like to scratch on a horizontal surface. It does not make a mess, or collect dust as it is easy to vac. The rubber pads keep it in place.