Smokehouse Round Marrow Bones are natural chews slow-roasted in their own juices to enhance their flavor and color. They come with lots of meat left on the bone and provides hours of fun! They're a great option if you want to keep your dog's teeth clean and healthy. Try filling them with peanut butter or cheese for an extra special treat. Your dog will go crazy!
- Feeding your dog natural bones offer nutritional, physical and mental benefits
- If your dog doesn't like brushing their teeth, feeding a natural bone is a great way to keep tarter away and keep their teeth pearly white.
- Natural bones can help divert a dog's attention away from destructive behaviors and promote a new, positive chewing habit.
- It can get pretty lonely for your four legged-friend while you're away. Throw 'em a bone! Stimulated their mind and relieve them of boredom.
- These bones are slow roasted in their own juices to bring out the delicious, natural flavor.
If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces.
See all items by Smokehouse