Bones & Chews Made in USA Peanut Butter Flavored Filled Beef Hooves Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Two-in-one, long-lasting treat—a hoof to gnaw on and a tasty, soft filling on the inside. Product made in the USA.
- Lip-smacking filling is made with delicious flavors dogs love like peanut butter.
- Provides lasting chewing satisfaction and licking for the tasty filling.
- Delivers the chewing satisfaction dogs crave, and helps support dental health.
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Cheese & Bacon Flavored Filled Beef Hooves Dog Treats, 1 count$4.04Chewy Price$3.84Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Beef Knee Caps Dog Treats, 2 count$3.89Chewy Price$3.70Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews 4-5" Beef Tripe Twist Dog Treats, 2 count$4.50Chewy Price$4.27Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Chicken & Rice Flavored Filled Beef Hooves Dog Treats, 1 count$4.98Chewy Price$4.73Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Pig Ear Chews Dog Treats, 6 count$17.84Chewy Price$16.95Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Beef Rib Bone 6" Dog Treat, 1 count$2.45Chewy Price$2.33Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Beef Knuckle Bone Dog Treat$5.03Chewy Price$5.44List Price$4.78Autoship Price
- DealWAG Goat Trotter Dog Chew, 1 Count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealJack & Pup Roasted Beef Knuckle Head Bone Dog Treats, 2 count$12.95Chewy Price$16.10List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- DealJack & Pup Roasted Beef Shin Bone 8" Dog Treats, 3 count$16.99Chewy Price$22.20List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealBest Bully Sticks Smoked Pork Femur Bone Dog Chews, 10 count$33.49Chewy Price$31.82Autoship Price
- DealVenison Joe's Hickory Smoked Medium Beef Bone Dog Treat, 3 count$16.94Chewy Price$16.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Hoof., Filling: Chicken Meal, Cane Sugar...||Beef Hoof, Chicken Meal, Cane Sugar...||Beef Hoof, Chicken Meal, Cane Sugar...||Beef Trachea., Filling: Chicken Meal, Cane Sugar...||Beef Hoof. Filling: Corn Syrup, Water, Chicken Meal...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter||Chicken, Grain||Cheese, Bacon||Beef, Peanut Butter, Meat||Peanut Butter|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
399 Customer Reviews
Dog liked it, but very smelly
My dog liked this treat alright, but it had a very gross odor from the second it came out of the plastic. Not sure if the smell was from the hoof itself, or something they did to the peanut butter, but it was disgusting. I will stick to filling bones with peanut butter myself in the future.
Yummy, but so STINKY
My 10 month old chewers loved these, however, they smell TERRIBLE - I can't even describe it! We got rid of them very quickly. I would only buy again if the dogs were outside all day (my pups would just drag them back in the doggie door).
My dog loves this peanut butter filled hoof. It will keep him occupied for hours at a time and when the peanut butter is gone he will continue to chew the hoof. This hoof does have an odor so is best to chew outside of the house, (porch or yard). Also I watch and as the hoof is chewed smaller I remove it. So happy this product is made in the USA.
Hardcore Chewer fur Days
I definitely recommend this for anyone with a hardcore chewers that needs flavor more then fun. I've gone through a million chew toys, but this is perfect for the need he has to eat his toys haha
My fur baby loved this peanut butter beef hooves so much that I have already ordered several more. He loves them as much as he loves his tennis balls, and thats a lot!
Awful lingering smell!
It kept my dog busy, but the smell during and after is not worth it! We have carpets and I can still smell it! It sort of has a weird “cat urine” smell to it. My husband says he can’t really smell it but both me and my son can’t stand to be in the room where our pup had it!
Dogs loved them
My dogs absolutely loved these. With 2 pit bull breeds nothing lasts long. These lasted a while and were well worth every penny!
Long lasting, interest holding
I gave my dogs each a peanut butter filled hoof over a week ago. They still are interested in picking them up to chew and may even fuss over which one that they get. I hadn't given them hooves before, and they both like different types of chews and one of my dogs is a very strong chewer. These have been awesome for them both. I love seeing them continuously choose these. I'm glad I bought four, so I've got two more, but these definitely are going to be repeat buys in this household.
Good and bad
My dogs loved these but oh man they smell horrible!! Make sure your dogs eat them outside or else your house will have a puke scent!
Time consuming treat
This is a treat that will keep your dog busy for a longer period of time. Bruno loves it. So we love it. I would recommend to anyone that needs to keep a dog busy so you can have a small break.