Sporn Mesh No Pull Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features a veterinarian approved, patented system that "gives" with your dog's natural movements.
- Designed to stop the hardest pullers humanely without any choking. This product is perfect for those stubborn pups and will help you stay in charge during walks.
- Uniquely devised to provide ultimate comfort for your dog while not sacrificing any handle on control. Padded restraint sleeves allow for a comfy fit under front legs, while the elastic mesh chest piece moves with your dog
- Hassel free application with its one-piece ergonomic structure.
- Only made with the highest quality nylon, this product will stand against the test of time. Perfect for all weather conditions!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Padded Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Black, 32 to 50-in chest$19.63Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Gray/Black, LG$10.27Chewy Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Explorer No-Pull 3M Polyester Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Black, Large: 27 to 32.5-in chest$26.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, X-Large: 35 to 49.5-in chest$31.49Chewy Price$45.00List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness with Car Control Strap, Plum, Medium: 24 to 34-in chest$29.95Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness & Leash, Medium: 24 to 34-in chest$37.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- HDP Big Dog No Pull Reflective Dog Harness, Camo, X-Large$20.55Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Kurgo Journey Air Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Coastal Blue/Charcoal, Large: 24 to 34-in chest$34.66Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- PetSafe EasySport Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink, Large: 29 to 43-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- DealFrisco Big Dog Harness, Black, XL - Girth: 28 - 38-in$19.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Training, Step In||Training||Training, Step In, Leash / Harness, Dual Clip, Padded||Step In||Step In|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult|
|Closure Type||Slip On||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1378 Customer Reviews
Second time purchased - love this harness
This is my second time purchasing this harness. Used the first one for several years, 3-4 times per week, before one of the straps under the body broke. Love that it's lightweight and adjustable, the medium fits my 45-pound GSP very well. My favorite feature is that when she tries to pull, the straps that run under the front legs tighten to correct the pulling; but when the leash is slack, it doesn't chafe anywhere.
Did not stop my terrier
I like the design of this harness. It is easy to put on and seems comfortable for the dog. I like the long loop with a ribg on it for attaching the leash. But it did not stop my rat terrier mix from pulling. It did lessen the pull a little but she got used to it and went back to pulling hard within a day.
This is a great harness! It really helps with my 80 LB dog's desire to pull. I just wish it came with white cord straps. It is leaving a black mark on my dog's white hair on her back.
It really works!
We've tried ruffwear and wonder walker front clipping, as well as the gentle leader muzzle harness with mixed results. We're always consistent with our training for 8+ months but our lab/husky mix just loves to pull. This harness reduced pulling by about 90% which is VERY manageable, even for my partner who would normally get yanked around. The harness fits very comfortably and doesn't seem to bother our pup at all. Very happy with this purchase!
Changed the model but still good
There are a few changes between the previous and current model. The older I liked it had a clip to lock around the neck which made it very comfortable for pets with sensitive ears or large heads. The new one can be adjusted to the dog's head size but then it might end up loose if it has a smaller neck. The older version was easier to put on and off without dealing with the collar, not that it is a huge problem with the new model but occasionally it get's caught with the tag. The new model I like the mesh in the chest, it is a huge addition for comfort plus replacing the metal hooks at the bottom that go under the pet's armpits is AWESOME ! In fact the older version broke because it rusted after 3 years of use hence the need to replace it. 3 years is NOT a bad at all for the price and heavy duty usage. Over all I am happy with this new model set aside the problem with the neck clip change and the smaller length of the leash I would recommend it over any other brand / type / model.
Saved my arm
My German shepherd/boxer/border collie is powerful as a freight train! She doesn't like putting this on but once in place, she doesn't drag me around the street, even when there is a squirrel! Hoping she will get used to putting it on so we can stop playing "catch me if you can" before walk time.
doesn't work as stated
I have had this harness for quite some time now and my 30 pound cockapoo pulls like a horse in front of a carriage. It has no effect on him whatsoever. I've tried different no pull harnesses and just havent been able to get him to even ease up. Maybe its time for professional intervention.
Started Shreding after One Use
My initial thought was that these were great qualities to help my dogs that pull. Well after the first walk using it, the harness started to unravel/shred where the neck and body strap come together around the metal clasp. I will be trying to return this because maybe it was defective. I do not recommend for dogs that pull.
Best Harness Ever!
I am obsessed with this harness! I’ve been through at least 5 others, some not bad others a total waste of money. I won’t lie when I first opened it it looked a little complicated but once you get the hang of it it couldn’t be easier. I have a 16 pound Cavalier King Charles spaniel she is right on the border between a size small or a medium. I decided to go on the safe side and got the medium. It’s so adjustable it fits her just perfect with room for growth if she puts on a few pounds. She loves it and I love it I can tell it’s very comfortable for her. It’s great quality and the price is reasonable. I’ve bought my last harness for her!
First day and works great
It arrived yesterday and today we got to try it out with our almost 1 male pit. He's probably around 70lbs. Best walk we've had with him. He responded to it right away and we noticed his pulling lessened in the first couple of minutes on the walk. He still had some lunging and pulling, but I was not nearly has hard as he usually does. We also felt more control as well. I recommend and will share with my daughter who has his sister.