Sporn Mesh No Pull Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features a veterinarian approved, patented system that "gives" with your dog's natural movements.
- Designed to stop the hardest pullers humanely without any choking. This product is perfect for those stubborn pups and will help you stay in charge during walks.
- Uniquely devised to provide ultimate comfort for your dog while not sacrificing any handle on control. Padded restraint sleeves allow for a comfy fit under front legs, while the elastic mesh chest piece moves with your dog
- Hassel free application with its one-piece ergonomic structure.
- Only made with the highest quality nylon, this product will stand against the test of time. Perfect for all weather conditions!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sporn Training Halter Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Black, Medium: 12 to 17-in neck$29.00Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- HDP Big Dog No Pull Dog Harness, Red, X-Large$25.25Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- PetSafe Chic Easy Walk No Pull Dog Harness, Bonez, Medium: 21 to 32-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness with Car Control Strap, Black, Medium: 24 to 34-in chest$29.95Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, X-Small: 17 to 20-in chest$22.49Chewy Price$32.00List Price
- Frisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Blue/Black, LG$7.47Chewy Price$12.80List Price
- Chai's Choice Premium Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness, Chocolate, Medium: 22 to 27-in chest$26.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- Chai's Choice Double H Trail Runner Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Orange, Medium: 20 to 24-in chest$30.95Chewy Price$31.95List Price
- DealFrisco Basic No Pull Harness, Black/Gray, M/D$6.69Chewy Price$11.66List Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Explorer No-Pull 3M Polyester Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Black, Medium: 22 to 27-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$26.95List Price
- PetSafe Sure-Fit Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Large: 28 to 42-in chest$18.95Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Frisco Padded Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Blue, 26 to 40-in chest$19.63Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Neoprene, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Training, Step In||Dual Clip, Reflective, Training, Waterproof, Padded||Training||Training, Step In, Leash / Harness, Dual Clip, Padded||Step In|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
|Closure Type||Slip On||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1373 Customer Reviews
It really works!
We've tried ruffwear and wonder walker front clipping, as well as the gentle leader muzzle harness with mixed results. We're always consistent with our training for 8+ months but our lab/husky mix just loves to pull. This harness reduced pulling by about 90% which is VERY manageable, even for my partner who would normally get yanked around. The harness fits very comfortably and doesn't seem to bother our pup at all. Very happy with this purchase!
Changed the model but still good
There are a few changes between the previous and current model. The older I liked it had a clip to lock around the neck which made it very comfortable for pets with sensitive ears or large heads. The new one can be adjusted to the dog's head size but then it might end up loose if it has a smaller neck. The older version was easier to put on and off without dealing with the collar, not that it is a huge problem with the new model but occasionally it get's caught with the tag. The new model I like the mesh in the chest, it is a huge addition for comfort plus replacing the metal hooks at the bottom that go under the pet's armpits is AWESOME ! In fact the older version broke because it rusted after 3 years of use hence the need to replace it. 3 years is NOT a bad at all for the price and heavy duty usage. Over all I am happy with this new model set aside the problem with the neck clip change and the smaller length of the leash I would recommend it over any other brand / type / model.
doesn't work as stated
I have had this harness for quite some time now and my 30 pound cockapoo pulls like a horse in front of a carriage. It has no effect on him whatsoever. I've tried different no pull harnesses and just havent been able to get him to even ease up. Maybe its time for professional intervention.
Started Shreding after One Use
My initial thought was that these were great qualities to help my dogs that pull. Well after the first walk using it, the harness started to unravel/shred where the neck and body strap come together around the metal clasp. I will be trying to return this because maybe it was defective. I do not recommend for dogs that pull.
Best Harness Ever!
I am obsessed with this harness! I’ve been through at least 5 others, some not bad others a total waste of money. I won’t lie when I first opened it it looked a little complicated but once you get the hang of it it couldn’t be easier. I have a 16 pound Cavalier King Charles spaniel she is right on the border between a size small or a medium. I decided to go on the safe side and got the medium. It’s so adjustable it fits her just perfect with room for growth if she puts on a few pounds. She loves it and I love it I can tell it’s very comfortable for her. It’s great quality and the price is reasonable. I’ve bought my last harness for her!
First day and works great
It arrived yesterday and today we got to try it out with our almost 1 male pit. He's probably around 70lbs. Best walk we've had with him. He responded to it right away and we noticed his pulling lessened in the first couple of minutes on the walk. He still had some lunging and pulling, but I was not nearly has hard as he usually does. We also felt more control as well. I recommend and will share with my daughter who has his sister.
Don’t buy this
This really sucks, are used to have the same one and I liked it but when I ordered this new one it was stiff and not good for my dog, I would not recommend it
Love this harness
I have a boxer puppy and although I'm not a huge fan of harnesses I felt the need for one so that my puppies neck had some relief until entirely leash trained. I love this harness, it is made well, helps with what I need and the shipping was prompt. 100% satisficed.
Training large Puppy 74 pound 37 weeks old
Captain is Chesapeake Bay Retriever. He is so strong he can pull you down. The no pull dog harness helps but he needs work. He is a wild puppy lots of energy so putting on harness was a challenge. But he is smart and after using this it's not to hard to put on. At first he could still pull you down. But with training he is getting better. Like I said he is smart. You must be consistent.
First time I put this on my Pittie pup, 7 months, he pulled a couple of times and then figured it out. Very helpful to those who have a bad back! He still walks a bit fast, but no hard yanking on my back. Would highly recommend!!!!