St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Wild Bird Blend Suet Wild Bird Food, case of 12By St. Albans Bay Suet Plus
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet, Black Oil Sunflower Seeds.||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet...||Rendered Beef Suet, Corn, Milo,Wheat, Millet, Sunflower Seeds.||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet...||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet, Black Oil Sunflower Seeds.|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Finch, Cardinal...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...|
About This Item
- Includes 12 delicious suet cakes for your feathered neighbors—for use with all suet feeders.
- Melt-resistant recipe helps these snacks keep their shape, even in the heat.
- Easy-open packaging requires no scissors and eliminates the greasy handling mess.
- Attracts a variety of your tree-clinging and perching feathered friends like chickadees, cardinals, siskins, nuthatches, titmice, sparrows, woodpeckers, blue jays and juncos.
- Environmentally friendly packaging is recyclable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Wild Bird Suet
Exactly what I wanted and the birds are enjoying it.
My birds love this suet over other brands. I would like to make a suggestion. On the large,heavy boxes, it would be beneficial to put the handles on the outside of the bow instead of the inside flaps. It would be a lot easier to get large boxes in the house. Thank you for your very timely deliveries.
To much wax
Not enough seed...birds usually devour my old suet within a few days this has lasted over a week...they are not really interested in it. Will not order again.
Animals love this bird food
The Birds, Woodpeckers, squirrels and skunks all enjoy this suet. The birds eat from the feeder, the squirrels climb the tree and eat from the feeder. The squirrels knock the feeders to the ground and then then skunks find it. It was a festive time....until the skunk tangled with my dog!