Lure the feathered beauties right to your backyard with St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Wild Bird Blend suet cakes. These treats attract and nourish a variety of tree-clinging and perching feathered friends like chickadees, cardinals, siskins, nuthatches, titmice, sparrows, woodpeckers, blue jays and juncos. With the melt-resistant recipe, you can see who comes to your yard all year long, even in the heat of summer. While the birds will flock to the delicious taste, you’ll appreciate the easy-open packaging that eliminates the greasy handling mess. Plus, the packaging was made with the environment in mind with a recyclable design that also uses 80% less packaging than standard suet trays.
- Includes 12 delicious suet cakes for your feathered neighbors—for use with all suet feeders.
- Melt-resistant recipe helps these snacks keep their shape, even in the heat.
- Easy-open packaging requires no scissors and eliminates the greasy handling mess.
- Attracts a variety of your tree-clinging and perching feathered friends like chickadees, cardinals, siskins, nuthatches, titmice, sparrows, woodpeckers, blue jays and juncos.
- Environmentally friendly packaging is recyclable.
Wash hands after contact with bird feeders or feed.
These products are natural and non-sterilized.
Not for human consumption.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts and tree nuts.
See all items by St. Albans Bay Suet Plus