Stabul 1 Plus Fenugreek Low Sugar, Low Starch Horse Feed, 40-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Also suitable for equines with chronic health issues like equine polysaccharide storage myopathy and equine metabolic syndrome.
- A great choice for horses in regular work, such as racing thoroughbreds.
- Easy-to-digest formula contains no added iron for correct mineral balancing.
- Appropriate for horses who have metabolic issues that may worsen with a typical starch-based diet.
- Low in sugar with corrected fat and protein.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ADM Healthy Glo Nuggets Concentrated Nutrition Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$35.97Chewy Price$41.49List Price$34.17Autoship Price
- Crypto Aero Restore Mash & Mix Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$62.93Chewy Price$69.99List Price$59.78Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Essential K Low-NSC Horse Feed, 30-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Growth Pellet Low-NSC, Molasses-Free Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- ADM PRIMEGLO Forage First Premium Nutrition Mature Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$35.28Chewy Price$38.99List Price$33.52Autoship Price
- Hallway Feeds Distinguished Low-NSC Senior Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$41.25Chewy Price$39.19Autoship Price
- Cavalor Pianissimo Horse Feed, 44-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Tough To Beet Higher Fat Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Buckeye Nutrition Safe N' Easy Pelleted Molasses-Free Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- ADM Forage First SeniorGlo Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$36.49Chewy Price$38.85List Price$34.67Autoship Price
- ADM Patriot Performance Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$28.30Chewy Price$26.88Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Kalm 'N EZ Textured Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$34.66Chewy Price$34.99List Price$32.93Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Soybean Hulls, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed...||Soybean Hulls, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed...||Dehydrated Alfalfa, Ground Milo, Rice Bran...||Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Soybean Oil...||Soybean Hulls, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed...|
|Special Diet||Molasses-Free, Low Starch, Low Sugar||Molasses-Free, Low Starch, Low Sugar, High Fiber||Molasses-Free, Low NSC, Low Starch, Low Sugar, High Fat||Molasses-Free, Low Starch, Low Sugar, High Fiber||High Fiber, Low Fat, Starch Free, Sensitive Digestion, Low NSC|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Diabetic Support, Hoof Care||Digestive Health, Diabetic Support, Hoof Care||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Diabetic Support, Hoof Care|
|Food Flavor||Herbs & Spices||Herbs & Spices||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Low Starch Feed
My QH mare is IR (insulin resistant) and cannot eat Sweet Feed, green grass etc...I couldn't get low sugar/starch horse feed anywhere in my area in Oklahoma. I am so thankful to Chewy for supplying Stabul 1. I now have a regular supply of the feed my mare can safely eat and delivery is free......Thank you Chewy
Great feed, inconsistent availability
My horse loves this feed! However, it is difficult to get regularly from Chewy and TSC has a minimum order of 10 bags (plus they don’t know how to order it). Unfortunately I won’t be able to continue me horse on this because of the availability.
Great low carb feed
This feed is great for my horse to help keep him muscled up without the high NSC. He loves the flavor too! No added iron is a huge plus.
My sweet girl (25) was recently diagnosed with cushings so a feed with low NSC was a must! She loves the fenugreek flavor. It’s really helped her maintain her body condition as she is a hard keeper on top of everything. When she was first diagnosed with cushings she had some separation in her hooves and a line of bacteria to back it up. After switching her feed and awesome care from her farrier she no longer has the hoof separation, or bacteria and is looking and feeling great!
Entire barn doesn't like it
4/4 horses in our barn don't care for it. They will clean it up if left in front of them for hours but it isn't anything they would choose over hay. All animals are on 24/7 grass hay and an anti-inflammatory diet. Got this as something to try for extra calories and it is a flop. Just trying to get them to eat the rest of the bag very slowly, but will not be ordering again.
Great feed for metobolic horses
This feed is great for any IR horse. They also make treats that are IR safe.
My horses love stabul 1, any flavor. They live for this stuff!
Stabul 1 plus
My picky eater loves this grain and it’s super low NSC is perfect