Stella & Chewy's Stella's Solutions Skin & Coat Duck & Salmon Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 7.5-oz bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains all-natural ingredients like duck and salmon for a healthy skin and coat.
- A raw-nutrition topper for your furry friend’s favorite dry food.
- Can also be served on its own—best rehydrated with cool or warm water.
- Freeze dried and free from grains, peas, lentils and potatoes.
- Made with responsibly sourced ingredients in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Stella & Chewy's Yummy Lickin' Salmon & Chicken Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 18-oz bag$40.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$38.94Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Marie’s Magical Dinner Dust Cage Free Chicken Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food Topper, 7-oz bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Duck Duck Goose Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 18-oz bag$44.97Chewy Price$44.99List Price$42.72Autoship Price
- Nature's Diet Ultimate Raw Duck Liver Coated Kibble with Whitefish Filet Inclusions Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 5-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Chick Chick Chicken Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 18-oz bag, bundle of 2$77.88Chewy Price$81.98List Price$73.99Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Marie’s Magical Dinner Dust Wild Caught Salmon & Cage Free Chicken Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food Topper, 7-oz bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Purpose Carnivore Chicken Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 9-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Nulo Chicken & Turkey Variety Pack Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 8-oz bag, case of 2$51.98Chewy Price$49.38Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Duck, Turkey, Turkey Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Pumpkin...||Duck With Ground Bone, Turkey With Ground Bone, Turkey Liver...||Salmon With Ground Bone, Chicken With Ground Bone, Chicken Liver...||Salmon With Ground Bone, Cod With Ground Bone, Cod Liver Oil...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, High-Protein...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Cod, Seafood & Fish|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Muscle Care...||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Muscle Care...||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
My cat loves this
This food was readily accepted by my cat. I have added it to his overall diet. His coat does actually seem to be improving. We have struggled with skin reactions to processed chicken in regular commercial cat foods for years. (Took a long time to figure this out) Eliminating processed chicken and adding this diet has helped. I was extremely skeptical at first and was not sure I would see any benefit.
My one year old kitten loves this skin and coat formula. Will try others now of the same brand as I want to feed her as good as possible now to prevent high vet bills later on. She ate dry or added water or bone broth to see any difference. Ate all both ways.
They both love it
I couldn't keep enough down. Unfortunately neither one will eat Primal or Stella Chewy wet but if cut up they gobble the duck & tuna S&C as well as Primal pork or venison
Great product. Wish it was cheaper.
My cat loves all the Stella's and Chewy's freeze dried raw. But the food is REALLY expensive. I wish wish wish it was significantly cheaper or there was a cheaper alternative.
Stella’s Chewy Duck & Salmon
My cats live this treat - can’t get enough — beg for it all the time
Such a treat!
The boys absolutely love these morsels! Kilo actually found the bag in the basket on the catfood shelf and dragged it (the entire bag) up the stairs to my office where I work — with the expectation that I would give him some, and of course I did. So funny! In the beginning (a couple years ago) they were uninterested in this food because, as creatures of habit, the morsels were bigger and a different texture than what they usually eat. But once they actually tried the morsels (I broke them in pieces), they were hooked and became fiercely addicted to them! They chow them down whole with no problem. I also use the magical dinner dust on their wet food (add water) and they love that too! It’s all Love.
Spaz is a super finicky cat when it comes to food and she absolutely loves this food.
I use this as a treat and she loves it!!! When I need to find her I just crinkel the bag and she appears. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gross smelling to humans and cats
Apparently this doesn’t just stink to me it does to my cat as well. I really wanted her to try this. I even tried preparing it differently finally resorting to putting a piece in her mouth that she instantly spat out. When she smelled the bag she kind of did a gag. It’s been 3 days and still no luck. My elderly cat has allergies (unsure if to food but environmental she tested positive for). Nothing has helped her skin or fur and she’s just looking worse. I really was hoping to try some food that may help. Unfortunately, she hates it.
Skin & Coat Freeze-dried mush
Sigh. This one, with a bit of fish odor, was unappealing to any of my three cats. No one would drink the gravy or even taste it. It looks like I won't be able to convince any of them to eat any of the freeze-dried products I bought. Again, the pellets turn to mush, which the cats don't find at all appealing. These guys have eaten canned pate with gusto, so it can't just be the texture (or lack thereof).