Stewart Chicken Breast Freeze-Dried Dog Treats
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Breast.||100% Pure USA Sourced & Made Human Grade Cheddar Cheese||100% Pure USA Sourced & Made Human Grade Chicken Breast||100% Pure Chicken Liver.||Wild Salmon|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion, Gluten Free...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Cheese||Chicken, Poultry||Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Freeze-Dried, Treats, Food Topping||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Treats||Treats, Food Topping|
About This Item
- Freeze dried treats made with 100% chicken breast to support strong muscles and healthy eyes.
- Single ingredient, grain-free treats are paw-fect for pups with allergies, food sensitivities and sensitive stomachs.
- Grain-free, gluten-free and never enhanced with artificial flavoring or fillers.
- Handcrafted with high-quality protein, then gently freeze-dried to lock in nutrients and preserve tasty flavor.
- Easily break them into small pieces for training, packaged in a resealable tub.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Stewart Chicken Liver Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 16.8-oz tub$33.99Chewy Price
- Stewart Wild Salmon Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 2.75-oz tub$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Stewart Pro-Treat Lamb Liver Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 16.8-oz tub$29.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Stewart Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 2-oz tub$5.49Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- PureBites Beef Liver Dog Treats, 2.75-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- PureBites Chicken Breast Dog Treats, 1.75-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price$66.49Autoship Price
- PureBites Salmon Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 2.47-oz bag$9.44Chewy Price$12.49List Price$8.97Autoship Price
- PureBites Mini Trainers Freeze-Dried Raw Chicken Breast Dog Treats, 2.1-oz bag$7.49Chewy Price$10.49List Price$7.12Autoship Price
- PureBites Lamb Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 3.35-oz bag$9.49Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- PureBites Mini Trainers Freeze-Dried Raw Beef Liver Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$7.53Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.15Autoship Price
- Stewart Chicken Liver Freeze Dried Dog Treats, 3-oz pouch$11.99Chewy Price
- Team Dog Salmon Bites Dog Freeze-Dried Treats, 5-oz bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
162 Customer Reviews
Puppy loves them, but!
Puppy loves her chicken but there is so much powder vs usable treats. I also ordered the cheese, which holds together better, and liver. Not bad but not a high value treat for my girl. Probably will not repeat order the chicken although def a high value treat for puppy, just not high value for my pocket book based on breakdown of product to become unusable as treats. I sprinkle it on her food so it is not wasted.
My dog loves Stewart's beef liver and I thought I would buy the chicken breast for a change of taste. He likes them but at least 90 percent of the bucket are tiny slivers. I am putting a handful on his food but they are too small to give as treats.
I've been using this product for several years and its always been high quality chicken breast. In June I got a 14.8 oz tub and immediately upon opening was hit with a rancid odor. The pieces were not white like normal but were a beige/tan color and lots of greasy fat globules on the breast meat. My dog turned his nose up at them which is not normal when it comes to chicken treats. Chewy kindly sent another 14.8 oz container but the same rancid smell and discolored treats were present. Neither package was left out in the heat by me. I just threw them away.
I have been purchasing these for years, the last bucket was horrible, rancid smell nothing but checken fat no white meat. Cat won't touch it, wish I could have returned it. Never again....smells like rancid chicken fat with chemicals.
Watch for bones
My puppies love this. One has very sensitive stomach and does well with this. But I did find 2 small bones. Only found first one because I was breaking up into their kibble. Small but sharp!! Now I check all the time. You just have to be careful!
I've purchased Stewarts Chicken Breast Treats for quite awhile now and haven't had any problem, but recently I purchased a container that turned out to be real greasy and slightly rancid in smell. My cat won't go near it. Very disappointed!
I usually like these treats but this time they were very hard and crunchy making it hard for dogs with missing teeth.
Totally Different - Not Good
There was something wrong with this bucket and I'm afraid of feeding it to my puppers. I should have listened to the other reviews, but I'd purchase before and had great experiences. The chicken was settled (after reading another review I am now going to weigh it) and it was covered in what was like a sawdust (a term used in another review, but accurate). You can visibly see gristle in one of the pieces. Ugh. The whole bucket is a waste.
Yummy dog treats
My Vet has these in the office and my pups love them so I got them for special occasona was
My dog and cat both loved this product! I would recommend it.