StrellaLab DHA + EPA Omega-3 Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Cat & Dog Skin & Coat Supplement, 32-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with pure salmon fish oil, this supplement is packed with omega-3, -6 and -9 fatty acids plus essential vitamins and minerals to help your sidekick thrive.
- This supplement works to relieve a variety of mild skin irritations including dry, itchy, sensitive or flaky skin, skin allergies, hot spots and excessive shedding.
- Salmon oil also works to support your pal’s hips and joints, immune system, heart, brain and dental health, and may even boost mobility and energy levels.
- Simply add to your furbaby’s favorite meal—no difficult pills, tablets, chews or capsules to swallow.
- Suitable for dogs and cats of all ages, breeds and sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wonder Paws Fish Oil Skin, Joint, Immune & Heart Health Liquid Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Natural Dog Company Extra Strength Joint Support Liquid Glucosamine, 16-oz bottle$25.95Chewy Price$24.65Autoship Price
- Controlled Labs Pets Orange Oximega Fish Oil Skin & Coat Support Smoked Salmon & Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$9.99Chewy Price$25.97List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Allergy Anti-Itch Salmon Oil Turkey Flavored Liquid Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$27.97Chewy Price$26.57Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Flavor Infusions Turkey Flavored Liquid Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Vibeful Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Formula Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 32 oz$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Vital Pet Life Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Health Liquid Cat & Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$34.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Omega-3 Fish Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16oz$26.97Chewy Price$31.97List Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal 4-IN-1 Support Chews Dog Vitamin Supplement & Chew + Heal Omega Skin + Coat Chews Dog Vitamin Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet Salmon Oil Plus Omegas Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$16.99Chewy Price$23.02List Price$16.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil||Salmon Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative).||Fish Oil (Omega-3), Borage Oil (Omega-6), Vitamin A...||Active Ingredients: Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, Colostrum (15% Igg), Organic Mushroom Blend...||Salmon, Chicken, Oats, Flaxseed, Yogurt, Blueberry, Blackberry|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health...||Skin & Coat Health||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Itch & Redness Remedy...||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||—||--||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Yogurt|
|Special Diet||Rawhide-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—||—||Natural, Non-GMO||High-Protein, Human-Grade|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Huge bottle and excellent quality
This fish oil smells very fresh and I would suspect is high quality enough for humans. My dogs love it so much that they will eat healthier food if this is on it. The only minor issue I have is the dosage. It's hard to get a half pump for a smaller dog, and in addition it's hard to control how much each dog eats of the food since they eat from each other's bowls. A chewable would have been easier for exact dosage. However, this is just food really so exact dosage is probably not that crucial.
Great for skin and for picky eaters!
I purchased this product in the hopes it would help improve the skin and coat of two of my itchy Schnauzers. I've noticed a difference in their skin in just two short weeks of using this fish oil. I like the easy pump dispenser as it's not messy. It does smell a bit strong but I attribute that to the quality of the oil. Not only is it helping their skin and coat, my picky dogs find their food more appetizing due to adding the fish oil. Great as an appetite enhancer as well as providing for better skin and coat!
I used the StrellaLab DHA + EPA Omega-3 Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Cat & Dog Skin & Coat Supplement on one of my cats. Boy, what a difference. My cat would constantly scratch his fur and now his fur is shiny and silky. At first, I had a bit of trouble trying to get my cat to take the supplement. I guess he didn't like the taste so I put some supplement in his food. That helped. The supplement bottle is huge and reasonably priced. I definitely recommend this product.
Cat will NOT touch food
I got this cause I have a kitty with some old age related issues, but neither of my cats will touch their food after I add even the smallest amount to their food. I'm unfortunately going to have to toss the bottle.
Packaging need lots of help
Although the salmon oil is good the oil leaks out the cap, the pump don't work properly and keeps leaking oil. Too much is being wasted, you constantly are cleaning up the oil and at the price that's not a good thing.
Pure Salmon Oil at a Reasonable Price
I have been contemplating adding Salmon Oil to my dogs' diet. I found this brand at a reasonable price and my dogs love it! I give the recommended amount in the morning on their food and they lick it up.
Works great for both cat and dog
This oil helps with scratching for both my cat and dog. They tend to scratch a lot due to having a very thick coat of hair. I could tell a difference after a week or two of the oil. I would definitely recommend it for an itchy pet.
My dog has been using this product for a few weeks now and she seems to like the taste on top her food. She is not itch as much and her coat is filling out very nicely. Overall I am satisfied!
StrellaLab DHA+EPA Omega-3 Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
This product is amazing and I put it all on mu cat/kittens wet food in the morning snd at night and they absolutely love it
My fur puppies love this product. My pup Mylo and his best buddy jellybean eat out of each others bowls when this is added. Did I mention Jellybean is a cat.