Stud Muffins Molasses Horse Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% handcrafted horse treats are healthy, nutritious and delicious.
- Wholesome ingredients include grains such as wheat, oats, barley and corn.
- Fortified with flaxseed, which is high in omega-3 fatty acids and supports overall health.
- Original flavor is great for use in training and to entice picky horses.
- Made in Canada with love and devotion since 1997 by the family-owned company.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Buckeye Nutrition All-Natural Carrot Horse Treats, 4-lb bag$12.15Chewy Price$21.39List Price$11.54Autoship Price
- Durvet Popper Mints Horse Treats, 5-lb bottle$10.28Chewy Price$10.40List Price
- Himalayan Secrets All-Natural Compressed Himalayan Rock Salt Block, 4.4-lb brick$14.95Chewy Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Stud Muffins Peppermint Horse Treats, 20-oz tub$8.95Chewy Price$12.20List Price$8.50Autoship Price
- Manna Pro Bite-Size Nuggets Carrot & Spice Flavor Horse Treats, 1-lb bag$3.99Chewy Price$5.49List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Equus Magnificus The German Low Starch, Low Sugar Beet Horse Treats, 6-lb bag$27.32Chewy Price$29.95List Price$25.95Autoship Price
- Buckeye Nutrition Reasons Joint Support Horse Treats, 4-lb bag$11.24Chewy Price$10.68Autoship Price
- Buckeye Nutrition All-Natural Peppermint Horse Treats, 1-lb bag$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Equus Magnificus The German Horse Muffin Molasses Horse Treats, 14-lb bucket$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Blue Seal Rounders Banana Flavor Horse Treats, 30-oz bag$9.20Chewy Price$8.74Autoship Price
- Manna Pro Bite-Size Nuggets Apple Flavor Horse Treats, 1-lb bag$3.99Chewy Price$5.49List Price$3.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cane Molasses, Oats, Corn...||Wheat Flour, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Corn Meal...||Cane Molasses, Oats, Corn...||Cane Molasses, Oats, Corn...||Barley, Oats, Corn...|
|Food Flavor||Molasses, Herbs & Spices||Molasses, Herbs & Spices||Mint||Cinnamon, Herbs & Spices||Molasses, Herbs & Spices|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||—||Low Sugar|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||—||Weight Management|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
My Horses Love These!
Both of my horses are aging and their teeth aren't that great. These treats are nice and soft and they absolutely love them! I can even break them into two smaller treats and they are half the price of the horse muffins I was using before. It's a win all the way around.
Soften them in Microwave
Mary should put treat in microwave for a few seconds and then they soften. Read junebug's review. These are the best treats!
I use these to hide my horses daily Equioxx. The trick is to microwave the muffin for a few seconds. It makes it pliable so I can spilt it in half, pop the pill in and form it into a lil ball. Total bonus that they gobble these up like candy. I always know she's getting her pill because there's no waste or dropped pieces with this treat! Will definitely purchase again and again.
The Perfect Horse Treat!
Stud muffins are rated 5 stars by our Serenity Farm horses, ponies, and goats! Have a wild pony that needs to be caught? Stud muffins work every time! They are a hit!
Too hard to use as pill pockets
I bought these to use to give my horse his daily equioxx pill, but they are very hard, and not at all pliable to use as a pill pocket. They smell good, and the horses love them, but they do not work for what I need them for. Will not purchase again.
Horses love them
Both my horses love them. I decided to setup autoship so never run out
I have two mini horses....since the treats are soft - I can break them in half. They seem to really be enjoying them!
Horse treats for old horses
I am 37- year- old horse who really likes to be pampered and these treats do the job
Horses come running
All the horses love these treats. Show the bag and they come running.
My horse and donkey loves them!! Nice treat as a reward or just to give them something special