The Stuff Concentrate Dog Conditioner & Detangler
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Goes deep within mats and tangles to cut down on grooming time!
- Formulated with silicone to repel dirt, dust and urine, helping to keep your buddy's coat cleaner longer.
- Paw-fect for all coat types.
- Dilutes 15:1.
- Available in different sizes. Assortment may vary.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Organic Coconut Oil Dog Conditioner$8.06Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.66Autoship Price
- FURminator Deshedding Dog Shampoo, 128-oz bottle$62.55Chewy Price$73.49List Price$59.42Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Natural Shed Control Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$9.35Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.88Autoship Price
- Nature's Specialties Plum Silky Dog Conditioning Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$20.51Chewy Price$25.30List Price
- TropiClean Luxury 2 in 1 Papaya & Coconut Pet Shampoo & Conditioner, 2.5-gal bottle$106.12Chewy Price$128.99List Price$100.81Autoship Price
- CHI Deep Moisture Dog Shampoo, 1-gal with pump$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- PetAg Fresh 'N Clean Dog Tropical Scent Cologne Spray, 12-oz bottle$10.85Chewy Price$14.29List Price$10.31Autoship Price
- CHI Keratin Leave-In Conditioner Moisturizing Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- FURminator Itch Relief Ultra Premium Shampoo For Dogs, 16-oz bottle$12.79Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Detangling Dog Conditioner$7.98Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.58Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Hydrating Coconut Oil Dog Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Silicon||—||Clyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, SDA Alcohol 40B...||Aqua, Lauryl Glucoside Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||Dead Sea Mineral, Lemongrass, Thyme...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||—||Shedding Control|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Tangle Tamer and Cleaner Longer!
I use this on my Golden Retriever after bath time and she’s never been softer! Really eases the pulling on her tail and ears. I especially love how dust and dirt repels so well, making the bath that much more effective. Love this product!
We love this "stuff". Put it on after a bath and your dog will be silky and repel dirt for a little while. Haven't been without it for 30 years
great product. b een using ir foir mNY YRS
GREAT PRODUCT BEEN USING IT FOR MANY YRS LOVE IT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Works on our Bichon
My girlfriend wanted to try it for our Bichons hair. It has worked very well when she brushes him out.
love the stuff!
I’ve used the stuff for my personal dogs for 6 months now with great results. I have short coated breeds (3 Belgian Malinois and a chihuahua) but this stuff really works!!!!! It keeps their coat soft and supple, but keeps them SO clean between baths! They’ve swam, rolled in dirt, got covered in grass, and they still don’t need a bath yet and I bathed them a month ago! Definitely recommend to anyone. I’ve also used on long coated breeds and it’s AWESOME for getting tangled and mats out. 100% worth it!
The Stuff grooming aid
I have used this product for years on my cocker spaniels and it helps with preventing mats. But you still have to brush at least weekly depending on length of coat.
I use The Stuff on my yorkie. It does wonders with his long hair that he hates to have combed.