Put the fun in function with the SubstrateSource Cholla Wood Aquarium & Terrarium Driftwood. Made from an all-natural, dried husk of the Cholla cactus, its porous structure and soft texture make it both a unique aquarium decoration and a functional feature. You can use it as a base to attach Anubias, Java Fern and aquatic mosses, or as a site for small fish and shrimp to find food and shelter. It’s also great as natural décor and a climbing surface in your hermit crab habitat. Whatever you choose, it comes with three hand-selected pieces that measure approximately 4 inches long and .5 to 1.5 inches in diameter.
- Set of three dried driftwood are made from the dried husk of the Cholla cactus.
- Functions as both an all-natural freshwater aquarium and a shelter for fish and shrimp.
- Also great as a climbing surface in your hermit crab habitat or as a base to attach plants.
- Generates biofilm for algae-eating fish and shrimp.
- Each hand-selected piece measures 4 inches long by .5 to 1.5 inches in diameter.
May discolor water due to natural release of tannins or organic acids.
See all items by SubstrateSource