SunGrow Shrimp Breeding Aquarium Tank Water Conditioner & Food Alder Cones, 50 countBy SunGrow
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Tannins can help shrimp grow and serve as a food source.
- Helps lower the pH level of the water in your aquarium.
- These cones have woody “wings” that make them look like trees, which will make for a great decorative touch to any tank.
- Make sure to rinse these cones under tap water before placing in your aquarium.
- Soaking in fresh water with a bag of activated carbon is also recommended before use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Goldfish, Cichlid, Marine Invertebrate||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Great quality for the price
I boiled these and rinsed them, then added them to my 10 gallon aquarium. They provide a lot of Tannins, and look great in the tank!!
Great addition to my turtle tank
Boiled and soaked these alder cones for 3 days before adding them into the tank. They make a really nice addition! The are not browning the water and they def contain lots of tanin which could help with water pH level. Bombshell approves!