Super Bird Creations Critter Crunchies Bird Toy, 12 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Super-fun toys to promote healthy activity and stimulating entertainment—both in and outside the cage.
- Features interesting textures and natural materials for your pal to munch on and explore.
- Designed to be destructible to help satisfy your small buddy’s natural drive to chew.
- Made with natural materials and food-safe colorants.
- Assembled in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Planet Pleasures Zig Zag Natural Shredder Bird Toy, Small$5.58Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Super Bird Creations Jingleberries Bird Toy, Small$8.49Chewy Price
- Bird Life Natural Bird Pacifier, Medium$6.51Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Super Bird Creations Seagrass Wafers Bird Toy, Medium$8.99Chewy Price$10.95List Price
- SunGrow Parakeet Chew Toys for Bird Cage$6.95Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- Super Bird Creations Wiggles & Wafers Bird Toy, Color Varies$8.56Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Super Bird Creations Bagel Cascade Bird Toy, Large$15.38Chewy Price$29.97List Price
- JW Pet Activitoy Birdie House of Mirrors Toy, Small/Medium$4.89Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- A&E Cage Company Soft Sided Bird Tent$13.74Chewy Price
- Super Bird Creations Flying Trapeze Bird Toy, Color Varies, Small$11.94Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Lixit Chicken Toy, 16-oz, 1 count$5.99Chewy Price
- Super Bird Creations Crinkle Crinkle Little Star Bird Toy, Small$5.04Chewy Price$8.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Parakeet||Parakeet, Cockatiel, Lovebird...||Parakeet||Budgie, Parrotlet, Parakeet, Cockatiel, Lovebird||Parakeet|
|Material||Wood||Wood, Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal||Wood, Stainless Steel, Metal||Wood||—|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Climbing, Chew Toys, Exercise Wheels & Balls||Chew Toys||Climbing, Chew Toys, Exercise Wheels & Balls|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
I have 3 parakeets and they all love these. I hide them inside other chew toys because once they find them, they chew until they're gone. It's a great foraging toy, just have to know how to make them work for it! Good price but could definitely use a bulk bundle!
Left beak green
My parrotlet loves natural sola and destroys it. This stuff is rarely played with and I noticed yesterday it turned its beak green. This can't be good. Immediately removed from cage.
Hard to introduce
My budgie who does not like change, has had nothing to do with any of the crunchiest. He normally only eats new items if I place near my mouth. So he ran while I was holding a stick between my teeth! Lol I have offered the rounds to him many ways, only for him to ignore Hoping someday he will not.
Indian Ringneck approved
My birds love these. I give them both one every morning when their full of energy.
I can’t leave a very accurate review
I bought these for my guinea pigs because it looked to be the same material as their toys, but I’m not able to use them. I inspected them myself, and the wood looks like it would splinter off too big on the sticks and the round things feel like a styrofoam material. Don’t worry! My piggies never touched them! I’m sure they’re great bird toys though! Lol
Great toy part
New toys for my macaw and she loves them. It doesn't take her very long to chew all her toys up so it's great to be able to buy new things for her at a reasonable orice
A favorite foot toy!
My green cheek loves these fun little foot toys! Fun soft wood for him to destroy! Will definitely reorder!
Great for GCC
All my birds like these, but my conure in particular loves holding the pieces in his hand-foot and tearing them apart
Perfect for my needs
These are awesome for making toys for my birds. The Sun Conure really enjoys destroying them.
conure loves it
my pineapple gcc is very bitey so when he starts biting me i give him these to chew on. they last about 5 minutes but he loves them. i highly recommend them and i hope they come back in stock soon because i need more lol