Sweet Meadow Farm Rabbit Pellets Premium Timothy Blend Rabbit Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This high-quality, premium blend of timothy and alfalfa hays is ideal for your young or active rabbit.
- Timothy hay provides essential fiber, and alfalfa hay provides a good source of protein for growing, pregnant or nursing bunnies.
- Includes yucca shidigera extract, which aids in reducing urine and stool odor.
- This perfectly-blended feed can also help support older rabbits who are having difficulty maintaining weight.
- Hand-packed and quality tested at a small family farm in the northeast.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rabbit Hole Hay Orchard Grass Hay Small Animal Food, 5-lb box$37.19Chewy Price$43.97List Price$35.33Autoship Price
- DealTiny Friends Farm Reggie Rat & Mimi Mouse Food, 2-lb bag$6.56Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.23Autoship Price
- Mazuri Chinchilla Food, 25-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- DealTiny Friends Farm Gerty Guinea Pig Food, 5.5-lb bag$12.98Chewy Price$17.99List Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Wild Harvest Advanced Nutrition Gerbil & Hamster Food, 4.5-lb jug$10.49Chewy Price$10.89List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Timothy Hay Organic Small Pet Food, 20-oz bag$6.09Chewy Price$5.79Autoship Price
- Oxbow Oat Hay Small Animal Food, 15-oz bag, bundle of 3$14.79Chewy Price$15.57List Price$14.05Autoship Price
- Mazuri Ferret Food, 25-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealScience Selective Naturals Grain-Free Rabbit Food, 3.3-lb bag$14.80Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.06Autoship Price
- DealRabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Hand Packed Medium Timothy Hay Small Animal Food, 10-lb box$52.53Chewy Price$57.97List Price$49.90Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic Non-GMO Rabbit Food, 50-lb bag$64.06Chewy Price$60.86Autoship Price
- Bluebonnet Feeds Rabbit Kindle Bits 18% Protein Rabbit Food, 50-lb bag$29.49Chewy Price$28.02Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Timothy Grass Hay, Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Nulls...||Timothy Grass Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Sun-cured Timothy Grass Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Ground Timothy Hay, Ground Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Timothy Hay, Safflower meal, Whole Flax Seed...|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets, Hay|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit|
|Health Feature||—||—||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||—|
|Special Diet||—||—||High Fiber||High Fiber||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
If you read the ingredients this is on par with oxbow for a fraction of the price. Their are 5 house rabbits in my family and this saves us a lot of money. They mostly eat hay but will to lift up bowls and shake them at us to get more pellets!
Very good rabbit pellets my rabbits love them some of my rabbits are very picky eaters whatever I get the from Chuy's they eat it and they always delivers within 3 days unless there's a problem it takes longer I always like to order through chewy that way I don't have to go to the pet store I can just order to Chuy and they deliver thank you
I bought this bag around May of 2021 in August of 2021 I had taken time off work and would sit down and watch my bunny eat. The little almost microscopic bugs circled above were moving around his bowl. I checked his food and noticed the batch was infested with lots of these bugs. I had to take my bunny to the vet because of weight loss, thank god it was nothing serious, I just changed his pellets right after. Would not recommend.
Rescue Buns LOVE this food!
I run a small rabbit rescue and they love this food! Before I was feeding blue seal show hutch and having major health problems but since the switch everyone is happy and healthy
Great rabbit food!!
My bunnies love it and gobble it right up. Their coats and body condition look wonderful. My does that are nursing kits even look in really good condition.
Ingredients are comparable to another well known and recommended brand, at half the cost. I have had no quality issues with them. My house rabbit loves them, she is 5 years old and had been let loose to fend for herself, we adopted her from the animal shelter and had to bring her back to health since she had many parasites and intestinal issues. She gets incredibly excited when it's feeding time and LOVES these pellets, her health has only improved on this feed. I will continue to buy this and recommend it.
So far the rabbits are eating these, Not sure if I will order again or not
Buns won't eat pellets
The pellets are a nice size and crunchy. However my buns will not eat them. I have ordered sweet meadowsTimothy pellets, as well. My buns will not eat the Timothy pellets either. The 'blend' and the Timothy pellets smell the same. My buns love alfalfa. However I am trying to wean them off of alfalfa and get them on Timothy pellets. My buns will not eat the sweet meadows blend or the Timothy. They do eat other blends/brand's though.i was hoping they would eat this Brand as the price is Great and delivery to the farm is fantastic.
We were extremely unhappy when we opened our second 40 pound bag of this feed and found huge hard moldy clumps of feed in it. We had to trash the whole bag as we didn’t want to feed our rabbits something that could hurt their little systems. The 40 pound feed bags are woven and not water proof. I can only assume it got wet at some point as we literally only had it 24 hours the bag and contents were dry and hardened. I would highly encourage the manufacturer to change their bags to prevent this. Chewy did send out a replacement but im leery to continue to purchase this brand.
Best Rabbit Food
My bunnies love this rabbit food, and I love the farm where this rabbit food comes from. They were extremely helpful and accommodating. I am happy to support this farm!