Tetra Whisper Non-UL Air Pump for Aquariums
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to keep your deep-water aquarium’s oxygen levels high, ensuring your fish stay healthy and happy
- Provides reliable functionality at an economical cost
- Unique dome shape, integrated sound-dampening chambers, rubber feet and suspended motor actually flatten sound wave frequencies for quiet, reliable performance
- Efficient and easy-to-use, these pumps can handle the aeration needs of aquariums from 10 to 100 gallons
- Thick walls insulate motor noise
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetra Whisper UL Air Pump for Aquariums, Size 040$11.89Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Python Pro-Clean Gravel Washer & Siphon Kit for Aquariums, X-Large$22.42Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Circulation & Wave Pump, 550-600 GPH$49.95Chewy Price
- Tetra Pond Fountain Set, Large$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Aqueon Freshwater & Saltwater Circulation Aquarium Pump, 700 GPH$20.49Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Marina Battery-Operated Air Pump for Aquariums$15.70Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Tetra Pond Air Pump Kit, 100-gal$42.39Chewy Price$68.79List Price
- Tetra Whisper Air Pump for Deep Water Aquariums, Size 300$76.07Chewy Price$109.09List Price
- Aqueon Quietflow Submersible Aquarium Pump, Model 1200$23.13Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Tetra Pond Fountain Pump, 75 GPH$19.87Chewy Price
- Spaces Places Submersible Fish Pond Pump, 900 GPH$84.50Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Current USA eFlux Wave Pump Manifold HUB$19.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
88 Customer Reviews
Works but louder than expected
Pumps a lot of air but it was louder than I expected. There is a lot of vibration from the pump and it has a quiet roar to it. So in the end it works well and I am still using it but I am on the lookout for something quieter. I'm new to aquariums so maybe it isn't loud in comparison to others? I'm glad I am not in the room with it all the time.
works well, good output, not super noisy
I'm using the pump "for up to 20 gal" in my 29 gallon tank, and the output it pretty good with a simple small air stone. It makes some noise, which is expected, but it's less noise than the pump it replaced, which was meant for a higher capacity tank than what I have.
works well but louder than expected
I got this for my 2 1/2 gallon tank, it worked as expected. I will say it is a little louder than I expected and actually was vibrating so much it would start to move on my desk, so I had to set it on a towel. After a while you get used to the noise so it’s not that bad. Highly recommend it for smaller tanks.
This is without the quietest pump I have ever had. I hooked a bubble wand to it. The bubbles are beautiful and the guppies are much friskier than when it was just the filter. The Cory cats seem happier and more active also.
Okay, yeah, it's loud
I wouldn't ever call this quiet but at least the air pressure is great. I'll build a little noise cancelling wall for in front of it with some foam I have laying around
Its compact and works great
I love how small this air pump is, it only has one line though, if you want to pump air into other tanks it wont work, but this is great for a betta tank and you can hide it pretty easily because of its size. After a while you wont notice the noise.
not enough power
Don’t know why they give a T connector, doesn’t have enough to power to support 2 items. Don’t get anything from either. Does a nice job on one though.
NICE QUIET WOULD ORDER AGAIN GREAT ITEM HAVE 2 ALREADY
Perfect for 10 gallon tank. Used to aerate tank, plenty of bubbles, not too noisy.
I bought the tetra filter been using it for about a month and it stopped working and pushing air. Disappointed..do they usually just stop I had my last one for years different brand I believe. Wonder if I got a faulty one?!