ThunderWunders Hemp Calming Dog Chews
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Calm your dog with tasty chews that are perfect for traveling, grooming, thunderstorms, fireworks, or any other stressful event.
- Unique combination of hemp seed oil, Thiamine and L-tryptophan helps reduce stress and tension in dogs.
- Melatonin, a natural sleep aid, is added to promote rest and relaxation.
- Added ginger supports sensitive stomachs, which can easily be aggravated by nerves and tension.
- Drug-free formula eases your pet’s stress without unwanted side-effects.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ThunderWunders Melatonin Calming Dog Chews, 180 Count$32.99Chewy Price$39.95List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day, 6 count$99.95Chewy Price$94.95Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Pet Melatonin Bacon Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$36.95Chewy Price$35.10Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Anxiety & Stress Dog Supplement, 1-pack, 60 count$19.98Chewy Price$24.98List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Earth Heart Canine Calm Calming Spray for Dogs, 2-oz$19.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- waggedy Calm Stress & Anxiety Relief Melatonin Dog Supplement, 60 Count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy Calming + Hemp Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 30 count$17.25Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.39Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Calming Dog Chews for Medium & Large Dogs, 30 count$12.00Chewy Price$13.79List Price$11.40Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Plus Melatonin Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 130 count$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dog, 60 count$15.85Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.06Autoship Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Calming Ointment for Dogs$11.69Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.11Autoship Price
- Heavenly Hounds Relaxation Square Peanut Butter Flavor Stress & Anxiety Relief Dog Supplement, 12 count$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chamomile, Thiamine Mononitrate, Passion Flower...||Chamomile, Thiamine Mononitrate, Passion Flower...||Active Ingredients: Hemp Seed Oil, Hemp Seed Powder, Chamomile...||Active Ingredients: Hemp Seed Powder, Healthy Gum & Teeth Proprietary Blend (Kelp, Peppermint Oil...||Valerian Root, Chamomile, Organic Hemp Seed Powder...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||—||Mint||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
200 Customer Reviews
Worked for us
We have two small dogs, 12 and 18 lbs, who are terrified of thunder. We definitely noticed a difference after giving them each one of these chews. The trembling was minimized and then disappeared, and they stayed with me instead of going off to hide. The hard part is knowing when to give them one--to be safe I give it at the first clap of thunder (since they take 30 minutes to kick in), and sometimes that clap of thunder turns out to be the only one, the storm moves away from us. That part can be a bit iffy. Based on reviews, they work on some dogs, not on others.
Quick easy calming
I gave my dog Thunder Wunders to try to keep him calm during 4 consecutive nights of World War II comparable fireworks. They really did help. I just wish the effects , which is about 90 minutes from the time of administering , would last a little longer . I found holding back one chew and giving it to him about half way through helped. I gave a couple of chews to someone to try and they said they didn’t help..but they could be wrong. I did notice my dog could act alert but was slightly confused.
During July 4th this product helped with my firework phobia girl. It helped her relax and not shake uncontrollably. I am also giving this nightly to my older hound who is very restless and starting to experience dementia. He rest a little easier at night and isn’t pacing now. This definitely helps take the edge off for both hounds and the chews are gobbled like treats.
Thunder Has Done It Again
I have 7 dogs and live in an area where fireworks are everywhere. I have used the Thunder Shirts in the past and they worked well. I decided to try the ThunderWunders calming chews this year and I am super happy with the results. My terrified dogs where still afraid but much more calm. I recommend these to any dog that has fireworks fear and thunder fear.
The Boomers aren't as scary
During the summer (June through September) here, there are thunderstorms virtually every day and we have more lightning strikes than virtually anywhere. Our boxer and rescue Jack Russell barked, paced, panted, and wouldn't be consoled. With the TWs, they lie down next to one of us and are quiet. They are both aware of the storm, but are calm.
Not as expected
Our Havanese “Heidi” is terrified of gunshot- fireworks, storms or most loud noises. I use the Thunder shirt vest every time and had high hopes for this medicine, but it just didn’t work for her. I’ll just continue to use Benadryl as it is much cheaper.
This product did not work at all
We tried this several times over the fourth of July. The first time it did not work and we thought it was because we gave it too late. So the second and third times we gave it several hours before and it still did not work. I do not recommend this product.
Not for my gal
I gave 3 stars as these didn’t do a thing for my lab that is a spaz during storms and fireworks BUT worked magically on my daughter’s crazy little dog that was getting on my last nerve when I dog sat him. Maybe they work better on smaller dogs so I would recommend for little dogs. Or maybe my lab is just weird.
I have a 92lb rottie who doesn't like thunder or fireworks. July has been a particularly rough month for him. I give him two thunderwunders in his morning meal and dinner and he helps calm him. He still hides but he isn't pacing or whining.
Arrived just in time for July 4th. I have 4 dogs that freak out with fireworks. It worked pretty good. They all pretty much went to sleep even though there were fireworks going off on my street and behind my house.