Tidy Cats Glade Tough Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Two trusted brands, one powerful litter—This Tidy Cats With Glade cat litter adds a pleasant fragrance to your litter box area and comes in convenient packaging for easy storage.
- Get 10-day odor control when you use this Glade Clear Springs scented cat litter as directed.
- This low dust cat litter pours cleanly into the litter box.
- Great for multiple-cat households, this clay clumping kitty litter locks in moisture to keep the litter box dry and your feline friends feeling comfortable.
- Forms strong, tight clumps for easy scooping.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Summer Clean Scented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$17.76Chewy Price$16.87Autoship Price
- DealTidy Cats 4-in-1 Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb pail$18.38Chewy Price$19.69List Price
- DealFrisco Multi-Cat Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$17.66Chewy Price$16.78Autoship Price
- DealArm & Hammer Litter Double Duty Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb box$17.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealTidy Cats Lightweight Glade Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 8.5-lb jug, case of 2$31.98Chewy Price$33.38List Price$30.38Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Lightweight 4-in-1 Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 17-lb box$25.48Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Tidy Cats Lightweight 24/7 Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 17-lb box$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Lightweight Glade Blossoms Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 17-lb box$25.48Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealTidy Cats 24/7 Performance Scented Non-Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$12.73Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Scented, Odor Control, Dust Free||Scented, Odor Control, Clumping, Dust Free||Odor Control, Clumping, Scented, Dust Free||Clumping, Scented, Odor Control, Multi-Cat, Dust Free||Unscented, Clumping, Odor Control, Dust Free|
|Top Ingredients||—||Natural Clay and Mineral Product with Deodorizing System.||—||—||Natural Clay Product with Activated Charcoal.|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1907 Customer Reviews
For what It's Worth
It's heavily scented cat litter. It will create dust. It will attack you with scent. The container is heavy, and two of them together are incredibly heavy. It does the job of clumping, sometimes right to the sides or bottom of the pan. It does the job of odor control, IF your particular feline does THEIR job of covering up their "business". Mine will "play" (dig, scratch, shuffle) in his sandbox for 45 minutes, creating his own sandstorm both before and after his potty stop, defeating the purpose of odor control and low dust. As long as the box is cleaned daily, refreshed with new litter as needed and sanitized biweekly, he will continue to use it.
This breand i lovett
please, people who have cats, clean their litter boxes twice a day. I went to visit her who has 3 cats, she was going to show them to me, but... OMG, it smelled really bad. I asked her how many times she cleaned the litter box, and her answer was even uglier. 1 or 2 a week!!!! I was sorry for the cats of how they would feel in a place like that. So the only thing I could do was to pressure him with phone calls asking if he had cleaned the litter box, day by day. Now, that person knows how imposing I am. cats' peace of mind, I will be like this. Please, people with cats, clean your sandboxes twice a day!!!!
“Untidy” Cat Cat litter
I want to start by saying I have tried quite a few different brands of clumping cat litter over the course of my lifetime, but never have I been so disappointed in a cat litter. This cat litter makes such a mess! There were tiny little rocks all over the place. This cat litter does not clump like Arm & Hammer, scoop away, fresh step , etc.. in fact the only thing worth anything is the pail. I Tried this brand because of the price but like the saying goes “ you get what you pay for “ it’s very true in this case. Going back To A. H. Lesson learned.
Smells Great. Clumps bad
I was using A&H Slide but hated the smell. Tried Tidy Cat with Glade. I LOVE the smell...even after a couple of days but the clumps fall apart and I too have 'mud' on the bottom of the litter box and wet clumps that stick to the bottom of the box. Considering going back to non clumping litter and changing everyday.
Bought 2 buckets of this litter because of the price and for filling up two huge litter boxes I figured why not. Granted it smells good but it doesn't clump and when it does, they break apart. I had a feeling it was a bad idea and yep, it was.
I usually used tidy cat litter clumping with glade, do I bought the larger container so I wouldn't have to purchase as often, however, this larger container didn't clump as well and lacked in the order control
Does not clump.
This litter does not clump. It really seems to struggle to clump urine that has a strong presence of ‘ammonia’ in it. That strong smell can indicate a number of things. However, that’s not what this review is about. Doesn’t clump, ruins rest of litter due to clumps falling to crumbles when hitting it with the ‘poop-scooper’.
Works great with 7 cats!
I use Tidy Cats Glade Tough Scented, it has a grey lid. I have 3 cats and currently living at my in-laws that also have 4 cats. I have 5 litter boxes in a very small home. I scoop their litter every morning, usually just once a day. I don't smell anything and neither does my company. My in-laws were using a less expensive brand and it didn't do anything to keep the smell away and it didn't last very long either. I go through 2 of the 35lb containers for all 7 cats a month. My friends always ask how I keep the cat smell away and that my house always smells good. Well I'm a clean freak and I use plug in air fresheners but the litter is the key. It really makes a huge difference. Any other brand is a waste of money. My second favorite choice is the Tidy Cats "Instant Action". The one with the teal lid.
We have multiple cats snd we use a good amount of litter. We like the bucket container and use a cup to get more litter out. The Unscented litter is great absorbent and there is no “stink”!
Nicest scent, works well
I have 3 cats and have used Tidy Cats forever. It could clump a little harder, but otherwise it works well. I've always hated the scent- it's way too strong & overpowering! Unscented worked, but didn't help much with urine/feces smell. Now I've discovered the Glade scent and I'm hooked! It has a nice soft scent that's just enough. I wish Tidy Cats would sell a 40lb REFILL BAG. I find uses for the buckets and am glad to get them, but you can only use so many... Also, the savings on a bag instead of a bucket would really help with inflation going crazy.