Tiki Cat Broths Duck & Chicken in Broth with Meaty Bits Grain-Free Wet Cat Food Topper, 1.3-oz pouch, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A great way to add healthy hydration to your cat’s diet.
- Comes in convenient, single-serve pouches.
- 100% free of sugar, starch, salt, grains, by-products, fillers, artificial flavors and colors.
- Crafted with high-quality proteins.
- Low in calories—can be served as a topper or alone as a tasty snack.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealTiki Cat Broths Variety Pack Grain-free Wet Cat Food Topper, 1.3-oz pouch, case of 12$13.08Chewy Price$14.28List Price$12.43Autoship Price
- American Journey Landmark Broths Tuna, Shrimp & Whitefish Recipe Wet Cat Food Complement Pouches, 1.4 oz case of 16$18.73Chewy Price$17.79Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Broths Salmon in Broth with Meaty Bits Grain-Free Wet Cat Food Topper, 1.3-oz pouch, case of 12$11.16Chewy Price$14.28List Price$10.60Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Broths Tuna in Broth with Meaty Bits Grain-Free Wet Cat Food Topper, 1.3-oz pouch, case of 12$11.99Chewy Price$14.28List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- American Journey Landmark Broths Tuna, Anchovies & Whitefish Recipe Wet Cat Food Complement Pouches, 1.4 oz case of 16$18.73Chewy Price$17.79Autoship Price
- American Journey Landmark Broths Chicken, Carrots & Pumpkin Recipe Wet Cat Food Complement Pouches, 1.4 oz case of 16$18.18Chewy Price$17.27Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Chicken & Salmon in Broth Cat Food Topper, 2.8-oz, case of 6$13.37Chewy Price$12.70Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Mmmixers Chicken & Duck Cat Food Topper, 5.5-oz, case of 12$35.16Chewy Price$35.88List Price$33.40Autoship Price
- PureBites 100% Pure Chicken Paté Cat Food Toppings, 2.5-oz can, 12 count$28.20Chewy Price$26.79Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Humanely-Raised Beef Bone Broth Wet Cat Food Topper, 8.4-oz tetra, case of 12$39.48Chewy Price$37.51Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Luau Seabass Pate Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 12$22.68Chewy Price$21.55Autoship Price
- Applaws Chicken Selection in Broth Pot Variety Pack, 2.21-oz, case of 8$15.79Chewy Price$15.00Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Duck Broth, Duck, Chicken, Fish Extract, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum.||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Fish Extract, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum.||Fish Broth, Tuna, Fish Extract, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum.||Beef broth, beef, fish extract, guar gum, xanthan gum||Salmon Broth, Salmon, Fish Extract, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum.|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Non-GMO|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping, Treats|
|Health Feature||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
51 Customer Reviews
Messy, BONE pieces, mostly "bits"
As many reviews of Tiki "Broths" have mentioned, the pouches are nearly impossible to open without spraying broth all over the place. But the worst part is that on numerous occasions I've found bone fragments in the duck variety--large and sharp enough to potentially cause problems in the GI tract. Finally, the product is more "bits" than broth, so if you're looking for broth to help keep your cats hydrated, probably best to look elsewhere.
A nice low cal treat
My cat loves the chicken Tiki Cat chicken broth best but it’s out of stock so tried this one. She likes it well enough. Laps up the broth eats the chicken bits, maybe not the duck bits. She’s a chonk. Wants lunch. This makes her happy.
I am surprised my cat Max does not like duck / chicken after he tasted first time. I tried to keep feeding him that, he smelled and walked away!! Sorry. I know he loves seafood.
They liked it just fine but there was almost nothing in the package. 100% will not buy again.
Kitties love this stuff.
I bought this as a snack, because I'm having trouble finding the fillets I normally give them. They are perfectly happy with this substitution and I think I'll have trouble getting them to go back to their fillets when I'm able to find them
Cats won't eat
My six cats love these kind of snacks. I got this brand on a sale deal. None of my 6 cats would eat it. I bought 2 different flavors. They would not eat second flavor.
Love that Tiki Broth
Midnight is a Bombay cat, 10 yrs. old. He tends to lick the gravies from foods and eat the solids later. He drinks the juices and eats the solids later. He does love Tiki Cat Broth. I noticed his system tolerates it better than other broths.
Kitty says meh
The broth seems a bit thick from gums added, probably not natural flavor cats like. And as other reviewers stated, too many shreds, long shreds at that. Kitty doesn’t like the common shredded type of cat foods. Chunks and pate better.
Same review of same product but different flavor
My girl is finicky! I’m at my wits end trying to find wet food that she will eat. I’ve tried several things and I haven’t figured it out yet! Frustrating!
Cat likes but owner doesn’t.
It is difficult and messy to get it out of pouch. I end up wasting some, spilling some and need to wash it off of hands.