Tiki Cat Pate Tuna & Crab Recipe in Tuna Broth Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Created using 100% non-GMO ingredients.
- Developed to help provide supplemental hydration.
- Crafted with a soft texture that’s paw-fect for your sensitive sidekick.
- Features real, dolphin-safe tuna and savory crab in a tasty tuna broth.
- Does not contain any fruits or vegetables for the benefit of your furry buddy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTiki Cat Pate Sardine & Lobster Consomme Recipe in Broth Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$15.53Chewy Price$18.48List Price$14.75Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Grill Tuna with Prawn Recipe Pate Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$18.48Chewy Price$17.56Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Pate Mackerel & Sardines Recipe in Broth Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$16.49Chewy Price$18.48List Price$15.67Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Pate Tuna & Crab Surimi Recipe in Tuna Broth Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$18.48Chewy Price$17.56Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Luau Chicken & Egg Recipe in Chicken Consommé Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 10-oz, case of 4$18.36Chewy Price$17.44Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat After Dark Chicken & Lamb Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 8$24.00Chewy Price$26.72List Price$22.80Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Pate Sardines Recipe in Sardine Broth Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$17.00Chewy Price$18.48List Price$16.15Autoship Price
- Weruva B.F.F. PLAY Best Feline Friend Pate Lovers, Aw Yeah! Blue Pate Buffet Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz, 18 count$28.62Chewy Price$27.19Autoship Price
- Weruva Best Feline Friend Paté Lovers, Aw Yeah! Paté Jamboree! Variety Pack Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Salmon Oh Snap Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, pack of 8$14.49Chewy Price$15.12List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat After Dark Chicken & Duck Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 8$26.50Chewy Price$26.72List Price$25.17Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12, bundle of 3$48.84Chewy Price$46.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Tuna, Tuna Broth, Crab...||Tuna, Tuna Broth, Crab Surimi...||Sardine Broth, Sardines, Tuna...||Sardine Broth, Sardines, Tuna...||Fish Broth, Tuna, Mackerel...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Mackerel, Seafood & Fish|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
I have a 14 year old gal and a 6 year old boy. Miss Mitz gets this very high quality food on alternate days. She has a bed in my closet and she hears me open the tin and she comes at a fast walk. Hawkeye gets a taste of the Tiki food as he seems to prefer dry food. Tiki is a top quality food and my two deserve quality.
Finally a food for my old guy
I have an older cat that I haven’t been able to get to eat any wet food for the past few months, only dry. He just sniffs everything and walks away. I decided to try this new Tiki Cat tuna and crab flavor based on reviews. When I put some in his bowl expecting the same sniff and pass reaction again, I was quite surprised as he dug right in and ate every bite! He has since finished his bowl at every feeding. I am a happy cat mom and as long as he continues to eat this food I will be buying it.
Tiger's favorite wet food!
Tiger loves all seafood flavors, but I think this is his absolute favorite!
My cat likes it and I like the ingredients.
It's so hard to find quality wet cat food. I go for this one because of the simple ingredients and lower phosphorus level. My kitty is very particular and won't eat wet food two meals in a row - she still likes dry food too much. But the size of these cans is perfect for a meal for her. I give her a scoop of dry food in the morning and a can of this food at night. I do mix in some filtered water because she grazes and it'll dry out otherwise. My only complaint is it goes out of stock often, so most of the time my autoship option is nonexistent. But since it's a more quality food and a fairly decent price for my budget, I'm willing to keep checking Chewy periodically to snag it when I can!
Definitely Like This
As far as I can tell, this utilizes real ingredients and my cat loves it. Its one of the few wet foods she will actualy finish a whole can in 2 sittings or less. Certainly recommended.
Cats Love It!
We've been trying to feed our cats healthier food that isn't full of additives. They are very picky & rejected 75% of what we tried. This Tiki pate` is one of the few they like. They lick their bowl so clean you can't tell there was food in it! They are used to pate` so I'm limited to what is available, but this is a big winner!
Cat did not like this
My senior cat did not like this food. I wouldn't recommend it at all.
A favorite, but expensive.
My kitty loves this food. She likes all the seafoods from tiki cat. Unfortunately my next order I’m changing brands, cause this one is getting too expensive for me. Hoping she likes the new one. The only bad thing about this food, is the price, and it goes out of stock a lot.
Almost all love
I have 8 cats. All love it but one. Does not like Tiki Cat any flavor. Only wish there was a chicken flavor and not as many seafood.
My cat didn't like it, but quality brand and ingredients
My 17 year old exclusively ate tiki cat a few years ago. They didn't have pate at the time, her preferred wet food texture, but she did enjoy the aloha friends. We got a few batches (not from chewy) that were drier and had less liquid that she refused to eat, and wouldn't touch tiki cat again. I was so excited seeing chewy had the new pate. She's been eating fancy feast since she refused tiki, which isn't terrible, but I prefer having a lower ingredient amount for her sensitive stomach. She definitely vomited less with aloha friends, but she was also 4 years younger. Anyways, she inhaled the first two cans of tiki pate, and hasn't touched it since. Since she hit the age of 15 or so, she is very much the grumpy old lady that will starve and then annoy her human servants if she doesn't get what she wants. And this wasn't it. I've tried to give her one every month or so since then, and same thing, no interest. But I'd definitely recommend to try it, tiki cat is one of the better food brands out there. Last I checked they had no recalls, limited ingredients, decent carb content for diabetic cats, etc. I wish she liked it.