Tribute Equine Nutrition Constant Comfort Plus Gut Health Horse Supplement, 40-lbs bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Complete gut health supplement with seaweed-derived calcium helps to maintain your horse’s stomach pH.
- Aloe vera, glutamine and lecithin help to soothe your horse’s tummy.
- Pre- and probiotics support hindgut health.
- Use with a Constant Comfort Block (sold separately) for 24/7 support.
- More than a buffer, helps to keep your horse’s entire digestive system healthy and comfy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Constant Comfort Gastric Health Horse Supplement, 15-lbs block$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition K Finish High Fat Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$52.93Chewy Price$54.99List Price$50.28Autoship Price
- Kentucky Equine Research All-Phase Low-Starch Ration Balancer Pellet Horse Supplement, 44-lb bag$39.00Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Buckeye Nutrition Ultimate Recovery Extruded Performance Pellets Horse Supplement, 30-lb bag$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Omega Fields Omega Horseshine Hoof, Skin & Coat Powder Horse Supplement, 4.5-lb bag$29.42Chewy Price$29.75List Price$27.95Autoship Price
- Absorbine Bute-Less Comfort & Recovery Cherry Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb tub$78.99Chewy Price$115.69List Price$75.04Autoship Price
- Ecovet Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 18-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price
- Uckele CocoSoya Fatty Acid Formula Liquid Horse Supplement, 1-gal bottle$20.95Chewy Price$25.95List Price$19.90Autoship Price
- AniMed 3in1 BugLyte Horse Supplement, 1.5-lb tub, bundle of 2$52.94Chewy Price$50.29Autoship Price
- Buckeye Nutrition Ultimate Finish SRB+ Stabilized Rice Bran Pellets Horse Supplement, 30-lb bag, bundle of 2$59.50Chewy Price$56.52Autoship Price
- Finish Line MSM Joint Support Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb tub$15.76Chewy Price$20.14List Price$14.97Autoship Price
- Farnam Repel-X Emulsifiable Horse Fly Spray, 16-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$28.79List Price$18.95Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Seaweed Derived Calcium...||Ground Limestone, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate...||Heat Processed Soybeans, Flaxseed, Ground Wheat...||Ground Extruded Whole Soybeans, Oat Meal, Flaxseed Meal...||Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCl (Shellfish Source)|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Hoof Care, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A|
|Special Diet||N/A||Non-GMO||High Fat, Low Starch, Low Sugar||High Fat||N/A|
|Food Form||N/A||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Pellets||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Helps my Mare
I have a mare who was emaciated when I got her. Though she's been treated for ulcers, she still has an iffy belly. We used to keep her on orchard alfalfa, and the alfalfa helped buffer her tummy and kept it happy. Well, she started getting overweight on it because it was so high in calories, so we had to put her on just orchard hay. When we did that, her stomach problems came back, and that put us in a real pickle because who in the world can afford to keep a horse on UG nowadays? Knowing the success I've had with other Tribute products doing exactly what they said they would, I thought I'd give this a try. After approximately a month, I'm happy to report that she is doing great on this. She's stopped chewing wood (which is what she does when her stomach gets upset), and hasn't gained a ton of weight. So, in short, this solved a real problem for us. Thanks, Tribute (and Chewy!)
I use to use outlast which only has half the stuff and the price tag is more. This stuff works and is a much cheaper price
Didn’t work for my horse.
After 2 feedings where I mixed 1 cup of supplement with 4 cups of feed, my horse refused to eat any more. I can’t tell is it would help her if she won’t eat it.
Tribute Comfort Plus
My 9 month old foal and 10 yr old gelding both get this supplement. They love the taste and I love how comfortable it keeps them feeling. No belly issues or grumpy personalities.
Love this product. Excellent for the stomach.. My horses love it