Tribute Equine Nutrition Non-GMO Equine 12-8 Mineral Powder Horse Supplement, 25-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Contains non-GMO project verified minerals.
- Ideal for correcting low mineral levels from poor forage.
- Supplies organic minerals depleted by exercise and activity.
- Contains healthy levels of vitamin E and selenium to protect tissues and support immune function.
- Fortified with biotin for healthy hooves.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farnam Equi-Spot Horse Spot-On Fly Control, 3 treatments$11.49Chewy Price$20.39List Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Horse Health Products Vita-E & Selenium Crumbles Horse Supplement, 3-lb bucket$22.72Chewy Price$43.19List Price$21.58Autoship Price
- Absorbine Magic Cushion Horse Hoof Packing, 8-lb tub$88.99Chewy Price$124.09List Price$84.54Autoship Price
- Farnam Weight Builder Powder Horse Supplement, 90 Day Supply$99.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Source Original Dry Meal Formula Skin, Coat & Hoof Care Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb bucket$34.95Chewy Price$40.18List Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Finish Line Air Power Cough Relief Respiratory Liquid Horse Supplement, 16-oz bottle$20.13Chewy Price$27.96List Price$19.12Autoship Price
- AniMed Natural Weight-UP Weight Gain Powder Horse Supplement, 10-lb tub$52.25Chewy Price$68.93List Price$49.64Autoship Price
- AniMed Via-Calm Calming Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb tub$14.99Chewy Price$24.29List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Farnam Bronco Gold Equine Fly Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle, bundle 3$134.85Chewy Price$128.11Autoship Price
- Oralx Calm & Cool Daily Calming Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 12-lb pail$46.95Chewy Price$57.37List Price$44.60Autoship Price
- Farnam Repel-X Emulsifiable Horse Fly Spray, 16-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$28.79List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Farnam Endure Sweat Resistant Horse Fly Spray, 32-oz bottle$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Limestone, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate...||Active Ingredients: Salt 66% min, Chloride 50% max, Sodium 30% max...||Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Soybean Meal...||Ground Flax Seed , Rice Bran, Hydrated Sodium Calcium Aluminiosilicate...||Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E...|
|Health Feature||Hoof Care, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support, Muscle Care||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
waste of $ for me
I purchased 2 bags. Put out 1 bag free choice and neither of my 4 horses will touch it. Doesn’t look like pics. Resembles gray cat litter instead.
We have a herd of 10. Nice product for the price. We went grain free and add this to soaked alfalfa pellets for protein and calories. The mineral is cheaper than full serving of grain and has ALOT more valuable ingredients. Start slow with one ounce at a time to get them used to it.
Though the continents did not look what was on the bag, luckily my horse does eat it. The smell that emanates from the mineral is so nauseating that I wasn’t sure if I could feed it to her but she does eat it. When the bag is gone I will be looking for another supplement that does not have such an overpowering odor
12-8 mineral supplement
When I first opened this bag it was not at all what I was expecting. It smells terrible and doesn't look like the gold supplement in the picture, it's more salt and peppery looking. However my horses do eat it (they are not picky at all), they've only been eating it for about 2 weeks now, but I'm honestly just glad they're eating it. Unless I notice a good difference I think I will shop for other mineral supplement options after this bag is gone.
My horses love this product. I can hardly keep,their mineral feeder filled.
Horse wouldn’t eat it
The minerals in this bag did not look like the yellow color that’s in the picture. It smelled awful and horse wouldn’t eat it