TropiClean Drops Cat Dental Water Additive, 2.2-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fights the plaque that can contribute to bad breath.
- Helps maintain overall oral health.
- Just add 3 drops to drinking water with each refill.
- Odorless and flavorless, so it won’t affect her water consumption.
- Developed with natural ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Triple Pet EZ Plaque Off Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 8-oz$7.79Chewy Price
- Oxyfresh Dog & Cat Dental Gel, 4-oz bottle$10.95Chewy Price$13.95List Price$10.40Autoship Price
- Oxyfresh Dog & Cat Dental Kit$11.95Chewy Price$14.95List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Bluestem Oral Care Original Flavored Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 17-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- TevraPet Brush Free Dog & Cat Oral Gel, 0.88-oz tube$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Ora-Clens Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Oxyfresh Dog & Cat Dental Spray, 3-oz bottle$7.95Chewy Price$10.95List Price$7.55Autoship Price
- Creative Science BreathaLyser Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 500-ml bottle$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- PetzLife Oral Care Gel with Wild Salmon Oil, 1-oz bottle$8.76Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DOG H20 & CAT H20 Pet Fountain Dental Care Tablets, 8 count$9.85Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- MAXI/GUARD Pet Dental Gel, 4-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$22.99List Price$10.92Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Glycerin, Cetylpyridinium Chloride...||Water, Glycerin, Cetylpyridinium Chloride...||Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate...||Water, Glycerine, Zinc Gluconate...||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||N/A|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Cat dental drop
Sorry.My cats didn't like it. I sprayed1 time in the water bowl.they didn't drink the water at all.
Best dental rinse Yet
Very convenient and more effective than other rinses, but pricey for the quantity.
Zippy doesn’t stink now
Theses drops really help my elderly kitty , zippy . Her breath is not naturally pleasant, because of her health issues . These drops really work , they freshen her breath very well . Makes me and the other kittys happy
No bad breath
After reading reviews I wasn’t sure if my cat would like his water when I put this product in his bowl. I didn’t need to worry, he did not seem to notice it’s addition to his water. I started out with just a tiny drop and then increased to two small drops. My cat’s breath is better, no smell at all. I don’t always place this product in his water every time I refresh his water during the space of one day but he does have it, in his bowl everyday . (I am a bit crazy with making sure he has fresh water) I do ’not’ believe that my cat has any dental issues just bad breath (I will check with vet on next visit) so this product works great for my cat. I will purchase again.
I’ve only used the Tropiclean for a few weeks so haven’t seen changes yet. Will review after some time has passed. The kitty is fine with drinking his water.
No more fish breath!
I got these because my cat had stinky fish breath and after less than a week, I was noticing her breath was much fresher.
squirts out too easy
It says to apply 1-2 drops but the slightest press and at least 5+ drops squirt out.
took her a little time
She wouldn’t drink her water right away but she must have had some because I definitely noticed a difference in her breath when she came up to me to snuggle
It is hard to tell yet if it is working, but it is true, there is no odor otherwise my cats (especially Jasper) wouldn't go near it!
No more smelly kitties
My cats eat primarily wet food, so their breath is absolutely awful. I started using Tropiclean and after about a month I noticed a significant difference in the smell of there mouths. I started by putting only ine squirt in at a time and added another squirt every week, and they had no problem drinking.