Vetoquinol Viralys Powder Immune Supplement for Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A highly palatable L-Lysine HCI Nutritional oral powder for cats that may be sprinkled over dry food or mixed with a small amount of canned food
- For cats and kittens as a nutritional supplement for conditions responsive to Lysine such as upper respiratory problems or feline herpes.
- This powder will also help reduce inflammation of the eyes, conjunctivitis (eye discharge), squinting sneezing, sinus congestion, and so much more.
- This L-Lysine supplement is specifically developed for cats and kittens and contains naturally occurring amino acids
- Made in the USA and manufactured according to rigorous pharmaceutical standards, L-Lysine powder can be safely administered with no known side effects for as long as required
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTomlyn Immune Support Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 3.5-oz tub$15.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NOW Pets L-Lysine Immune System Support Cat Supplement, 8-oz jar$10.86Chewy Price$15.99List Price$10.32Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Lysine Immune Health+ Tuna & Chicken Flavored Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 4.2-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Optixcare L-Lysine Cat Chews, 60 count bag$13.88Chewy Price$27.98List Price$13.19Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Enisyl-F Lysine Bites Chicken & Liver Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 6.35-oz bag$25.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy L-Lysine Paw Gel Salmon Flavored Gel Immune Supplement for Cats, 3-oz tube$9.29Chewy Price$8.83Autoship Price
- Strawfield Pets L-Lysine Immune Support Cat Supplement, 7-oz jar$24.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics I Am A Rock Star! Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Joint Ease Super Cat Supplement, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics I Feel Good! Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealNatura Petz Organics Get Well Soon Cat Supplement, 150 count$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Serenity Zen Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients per 1 scoop (0.52 grams): L-Lysine Hydrochloride ..... 500 mg Inactive Ingredients: Brewer's Dried Yeast, Hydrolyzed Fish (enzymatic), Hydrolyzed Poultry Liver (enzymatic)...||Active Ingredients: (Per Included Scoop) L-Lysinehydrochloride 500 mg., Inactive Ingredients: Brewer's Dried Yeast, Hydrolyzed Fish (Enzymatic)...||Active: L-Lysine Hydrochloride: 250mg per 1.25 mL., Inactive: Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium...||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine, N, N-Dimethylglycine HCl (D mg)....||Dried Brewers Yeast (grain & soy free); Catnip (Leaf); Chicken Liver (hydrolysate); Fish Oil (Salmon); L-Lysine Mono HCl; Mixed Tocopherols or Natural Tocopherols (Natural Preservative); Quercetin Dihydrate; Rosemary Leaf Extract....|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Kitten, Senior|
|Food Flavor||--, Chicken||Chicken||Molasses||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Tuna|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support||Immune Support, Eye Care, Respiratory Care, Allergy Relief|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||—||Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
41 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
531 Customer Reviews
it works for leaky eyes!
I got this for my rescue cat who’s been having an eye and respiratory infection for months. She’s difficult to handle so it was nearly impossible to get prescribed eye drops or other antibiotics in without it being a traumatic experience for both of us. This powder when given a scoop consistently has really helped. Her eyes aren’t completely clear yet but she is no longer squinting! It’s easy to mix in with a bit of wet food and water and they don’t mind the taste. I think they like the flavor. I noticed there are less runny noses and droplets around the house as well!
Works great at clearing cold like symptoms
I love this stuff- I gave it to my cat who was sneezing and having upper respiratory issues and it cleared up in just a few days! I am going to make sure to keep some on hand- it works just as well as expensive medicine you get from the vet, and my cat takes it with no problem. The powder comes with a tiny scoop in it- and you just sprinkle it on wet or dry food. I like that it's so easy to use. (Note- sometimes the scoop gets buried in the container, make sure to look for it as it is a good bit smaller than any scoop I've seen with anything else). The powder also lasts for awhile because it doesn't take much to give your cat an effective dose. Definitely worth the money.
Great Product - High Price
I bought this product for my cat because he will not eat the treat version that our veterinarian provided us with. This powder is a life saver because he doesn’t have any problems with it. I sprinkle it on top of his food and he eats it up like a champ. I am thankful for this product because my little fur baby isn’t sneezing 10 times in a row anymore and his eyes aren’t leaking as much, but it definitely isn’t the cheapest product in the world. I get it - you get what you pay for and with a fast working, high quality product like this I’m sure that no other products even compare on the market. Overall, it is great and I will definitely be purchasing again.
My cat was visiting the vet almost monthly for ear or eye issues. We saw a new vet who recommended this. It works great. We haven't been back to the vet in months! My 3 cats get this twice a day and a jar lasts about a month. Much better than $100 a month in vet visits.
So far so good!
This was suggested by my vet, my cat has feline herpes and has constant upper respiratory issues of sneezing and coughing. Vet said this will help keep virus at bay and help strengthen her immune system. We mix recommended dosage into her wet food and she eats it right up. The powder smells fishy too which I guess is a good thing. So far so good!
On our second tub
I genuinely think this helps my cat with respiratory issues. We're on our second tub, which is saying something because if he detects anything strange in his food, he will flee and refuse to eat even when hungry. I can add this to any food and he will lap it up, even if the food isn't to his liking on its own. I love that I can get this so easily through Chewy for my little buddy.
Always hav on hand..
I always have this product on hand. We live on a farm and are frequently visited by strays and half feral cats with respiratory problems. This is my go-to when they visit. If they stay long enough, I do get them in for spay/neuter and shots but often they don't. I think it helps.
The product arrived quickly and is helping my cat. Taste is an issue mixing it with his wet food but he still eats most of the treated meal.
I was recommended this product by my vet, to help boost my cats immune system. It seems to work well, and they have no problem eating it. I add it to wet food.
So very helpful
This is a great product, we have all four of our cats on it. It helps them not get those upper respiratory infections.