TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Dog Dental Foam, 4.5-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A great way to take care of your pet’s oral health.
- Requires no tooth brushing.
- Just spray foam directly into your pet’s mouth once a day.
- Green tea leaf extract and other ingredients help maintain good tooth enamel and fight the bacteria that can cause bad breath and tooth decay.
- Fresh minty taste and smell.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Classic 600 Mg Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$24.00Chewy Price$38.83List Price$22.80Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Digestion Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$32.09List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$14.00Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.30Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Clean Teeth Dog Dental Gel, 4-oz tube$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Puppy Health Supplement, 8-oz-pouch$14.69Chewy Price$18.19List Price$13.96Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Hip & Joint Powder Supplement, 5-lb$73.39Chewy Price$90.89List Price$69.72Autoship Price
- ThunderCap Calming Cap for Dogs, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Lamb Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Small/Medium Dog Toothbrush Kit$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Angels' Eyes Natural Chicken Flavored Powder Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 5.29-oz bottle$47.99Chewy Price$49.79List Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Nordic Naturals Pet Cod Liver Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Medium & Large Dogs, 8-oz$23.76Chewy Price$26.95List Price$22.57Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Stage 2 Chicken Flavored Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$35.00Chewy Price$59.58List Price$33.25Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Glycerin, Naturally Derived Alcohol...||Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol...||—||Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80...||Distilled Water, Grain Alcohol, Wild Salmon Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Mint||Mint||—||—||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
66 Customer Reviews
TropiClean Dental Foam
My dog has some breath issues due to some bad teeth, so I purchased TropiClean Dental Foam, which I thought would help. My problem with this product is that it is a foam that needs to be pumped into a dog's mouth. My dog would not allow me to do this and when I did get it into her mouth, she would shake her head and spit it out. I think a water additive, which the company supplies, is a better alternative. What I ended up doing is pumping the foam into her water and let it dissolve, so it serves the same function as the water additive.
This does work to freshen breath. I apply with a microfiber finger mitt. Waiting to see how it does with tartar. My pup isn’t fond of the foam, but has learned to tolerate it.
Pups not happy
I bought this is spray, foam, and gel to try on my dogs and none of them with put up with any of the types. As soon as they see the bottle they won't come near me. If I actually get any near their mouth (it's usually mostly on my hands) then they run around crazy. Obviously haven't seen any difference because I have barely gotten any product actually into their mouths. They are not a fan.
Instant breath fix!
This instantly helped our dogs breath! Also we got our package less than 48 hours. Always fast shipping with Chewy! This easy to use
The product was good, but top did not work, will send a new one immediately.
This product was a very good product, had one problem the top did not work right and I couldn’t press it into my dogs mouth. But chewy sent me a new one for free. They are very good that way, and your order comes very fast. Have used Chewy for about nine years now and my dog is great. Thank you chewy
Super Easy to use
I am not sure how much it helps with tartar, but it helps make breathe smell better, so I'll take it.
Not Tasty but Helpful
Gizmo does not like the way this tastes, and makes lots of blegh blegh tongue motions. But, we've started putting it on a spoon that also has coconut oil (which he LOVES) and while he tries to avoid licking the foam, he ends up lapping it up and chewing on it anyway. After only a few tries, it is already helping his terrible doggy breath.
Absolutely do not recommend for cats
Maybe it’s mine, but the second this went into her mouth, immediately she threw up. My poor poor baby! Money wasted. Woo hoo! Least she loves her Chewy box!!
So, first of all, I bought this based on the title (for dogs and cats) and the good reviews that it got. The bottle itself has absolutely no information about whether it is safe for cats... and based on how much my dog hates it, I haven't tried to give it to the cats. I've only given it to the dog three times, but she has already learned that when I have the green bottle out, she should RUN! It's very minty-smelling... but the instructions to put in on the gums/outside teeth along with how much she dislikes it means that very little actually stays in her mouth. It's mostly left on my floor. All in all, this was a big flop--I'm especially disappointed with the title of the listing given that there are no instructions or even mention of how to use this with cats.
Works for days!
Let me tell you this stuff is worth its weight in Gold! Not only does it work, it works for about 2 days! 13 year old mini schunauzer lost some teeth bad guns shes a mess. Breath stunk up the whole room,nasty nasty. 2 pumps around mouth and her breath is perfect for 2 days. She hates it but we all love it lol highly recommend