TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Clean Teeth Dog Dental Gel
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinarian recommended to remove plaque and tartar buildup and kills germs that lead to periodontal disease, gingivitis.
- Unique blend of powerful, natural ingredients providing fresh breath for friendlier smooches!
- Reduces risk of oral disease and promotes overall dental health with regular use.
- 100% naturally derived. Safe, gentle, and effective for dogs.
- Easy to use: cleans teeth and freshens breath easily at home, with no toothbrush required.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealDental Fresh Advanced Plaque & Tartar Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 17-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealVirbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Seafood Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 70 gram$12.38Chewy Price$12.59List Price$11.76Autoship Price
- DealVirbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Malt Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 70 gram$10.67Chewy Price$12.59List Price$10.14Autoship Price
- DealVirbac C.E.T. HEXtra Dental Chews for X-Large Dogs, over 51 lbs, 30 count$43.55Chewy Price$51.39List Price$41.37Autoship Price
- DealTropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution Dog Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealJohn Paul Pet Tooth & Gum Peppermint Flavored Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 45 count$8.98Chewy Price$15.95List Price$8.53Autoship Price
- DealDental Fresh Advanced Whitening Dog Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealVirbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Beef Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 2.5-oz (70 g) tube$10.67Chewy Price$12.59List Price$10.14Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience GlycoFlex Classic 600 Mg Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 300 count$34.00Chewy Price$72.50List Price$32.30Autoship Price
- DealVirbac C.E.T. HEXtra Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 11-25 lbs, 30 count$23.04Chewy Price$27.19List Price$21.89Autoship Price
- DealVirbac C.E.T. HEXtra Dental Chews for Large Dogs, 26-50 lbs, 12.8-oz bag$35.50Chewy Price$41.89List Price$33.73Autoship Price
- DealNutramax Dasuquin Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 84 count$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Naturally Derived Alcohol, Glycerin...||Water, Naturally Derived Alcohol, Glycerin...||Inactive: Virgin Olive Oil, Fumed Silica, Glycerine...||Water, Naturally Derived Alcohol, Glycerin...||Water, Naturally Derived Alcohol, Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||—||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
|Food Flavor||—||Peanut Butter||—||—||Peanut Butter|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
144 Customer Reviews
Fresh breath teeth gel
I have been using this for years. First I brush with petrodex enzymatic toothpaste, then I put one drop of fresh breath toothgel do one side when the other side. My dogs have healthy gums and teeth. I brush every evening after their evening meal. They !I've getting their teeth brushed.
Every dog needs this!
I was skeptical. After having tried many products, did I dare to believe the review that a dental was avoided? My sheltie’s breath was horrible and I knew a dental was imminent. What did I have to lose ? It’s now been less than a month and his breath is so much better. I’m confident that a dental can be avoided.
This is my second bottle of this product. I have been using this gel on my dog's teeth for about 8 months or so and it really works. My 6 year old girl had plaque at the gum line and definite doggie breath. After using for 2 weeks, I was seeing results. Her teeth were whiter and the plaque was nearly gone. The real test though was going to be our vet visit. I was curious to see what our vet would say. Well we went recently and our doctor said Beya's teeth were beautiful and wanted to know what I was doing. I showed her the product and she said it definitely is working. It's so easy to use. Just squeeze some on your finger and rub it on the teeth between the cheek and teeth. I did it every day for the first few months. Now I only use it a few times a week. The best part is no more doggie breath. I highly recommend this product. No expensive teeth cleanings at the vet.
Not tasty but works
My dog doesn’t really fancy that gel but he lets me put his on his teeth with no issue and I definitely do see improvement already. Happy they have a small size and we could test it before buying a big package.
easy to use
this product is so easy to use and am already noticing that it is working, his eye teeth are already looking much better than I was able to do with the brush and flossing.
Works like a Champ
Our 5 year old Golden was starting to get some plaque. Using the product every day or two and the plaque chipped off leaving her teeth looking amazing. So happy with the results. Will definitely save me at least a $500. dental bill in the next year or so. Will continue to use on our adult, and will start on the puppy in a few months if needed.
Not brushing gel
Doesn't work the same as the brushing gel, but for some reason I can only find it in packages with a toothbrush and I'm not out here trying to buy a new toothbrush once a month just for more toothpaste. Still, it's better than nothing.
so easy to use, we love it!
I use it on my 70lb pit mix and also my 7lb kitty. They’re young, kitty is 1 and pup is almost 3 so I’m trying to be proactive on dental health for both of my fur babies before any issues pop up. Brushing was tolerated but difficult and not getting every nook on either of them so I researched and found this product. I squeeze a little on my finger (more for the pup) and stick my finger directly in their mouth quickly to spread on both sides by their gums. You can use a finger brush or directly apply from the tube but honestly my finger is working just fine for us. I find I have more control this way. Quick and painless and seems to be working! My pup was getting some plaque build up, I started treating with this and also give him a whimzees treat every few days and his mouth now looks PERFECT. Happy fur mom!
Technically haven't used it yet as I just got it and I plan on using it as a nighttime routine but the product is a very nice size and came perfectly intact, can't wait to use it on my doggo
Good But Needs Improvement
So my dog is a senior and can't have dental cleanings anymore bc of the risks. So I purchased this in hopes it would help with her bad breath and keep teeth clean as best as possible. So far I like it and have repurchased. It helps keep my dogs teeth from getting worse and helps fight bad breath. I do notice some plaque improvement. However 2 things I don't like, you have to apply a lot to a tooth brush and get a good coating on ALL teeth and withhold food and water before and after cleaning like the directions say also you must be consistent with application or you won't see any results. (I apply it every night to her teeth before bedtime) The other downside is my dog HATES the taste, I tried the peanut butter flavor and it smelled awful! Would only recommend the original flavor. So I hope the company can improve the flavor cause my dog hates it! Not a bad product, it won't solve all your dog's dental issues of course, but it's a lot quicker than a regular doggy toothpaste, just brush on and massage the gums to spread over every tooth. All in all not a bad product would like to see the flavor improved so my dog doesn't run away when she see's the bottle lol.