TropiClean Waterless Hypo Allergenic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 7.4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This easy, no-rinse formula gently cleans with naturally derived ingredients. The nourishing blend of cucumber and oatmeal extracts helps to hydrate dry skin and minimize irritation.
- This no-rinse formula is paw-fect for dog parks, road trips, beach days, camping trips and more. It has a gentle coconut scent that will leave your pet smelling like the tropics and free from unpleasant smells! Simply scrub brush and go!
- This mild coconut cleanser is tough on dirt and smells, but gentle on your furry friend’s skin. It is tearless, pH balanced, and free from parabens and dyes, making it paw-fectly safe for routine bathing on sensitive skin when used as directed.
- TropiClean is family owned and all their products are proudly made in the USA by pet lovers. This product is formulated for canine companions and feline friends who are 12 weeks and older.
- TropiClean offers a full range of naturally derived dog and cat products including, TropiClean Grooming Products, TropiClean SPA by TropiClean, TropiClean OxyMed, TropiClean PerfectFur, TropiClean Enticers, and TropiClean Fresh Breath (all sold separately).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TropiClean Waterless Deep Cleaning Dog Shampoo, 7.4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Frisco Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, Almond Scent, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$64.78Chewy Price$71.98List Price$61.54Autoship Price
- Frisco Anti-Itch Dog Shampoo with Aloe, Unscented, 1-Gal bottle$53.85Chewy Price$51.16Autoship Price
- Frisco Tea Tree & Aloe Soothing Dog Spray, 12-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Frisco Oatmeal Dog & Cat Conditioner, Almond Scent, 20-oz bottle$10.02Chewy Price$9.52Autoship Price
- Dog Whisperer No Rinse Waterless Lavender Spearmint Dog Shampoo, 7.1-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Charcoal & Coconut Oil Deep Cleansing Whitening Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.26Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.55Autoship Price
- TropiClean Lime & Coconut Deodorizing Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Dog Wash Dry Dog Shampoo Spray, 5-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- John Paul Pet Oatmeal Waterless Foam Pet Shampoo, 8.5-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Dog Whisperer Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo + No Rinse Waterless Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle & 7.1-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Frisco 2-in-1 Dog & Cat Shampoo & Conditioner, Clean Scent, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$64.78Chewy Price$71.98List Price$61.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Mild Cleanser, Odor Neutralizer...||Purified Water, Mild Cleanser, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein...||Purified Water, Mild Cleanser, Hydrolyzed Plant Protein...||Deionized Water, Apple Extract, Coconut Shampoo Base.||Purified Water, Sodium C14-16, Olefin Sulfonate...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health||N/A||N/A||N/A||Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
52 Customer Reviews
Tropiclean waterless dog and cat shampoo
My wife used this on our two little dogs and found it easy to use and did a good job. Great when you can't wash dogs due to weather.
TropiClean Foam Spray for dogs & cats—smells good!
It works well, and the cats both smell SO good. It helps (if you have a skittish cat) to put a few squirts of foam on your brush first and go slowly before brushing their fur. I put some in my hand and rubbed the foam thru my cat’s fur, & she took off & ran under the bed. When she came back out a few minutes later, she let me brush her and she was fine after that. She seemed to like it. My other cat didn’t mind it at all.
Not to happy
When this product was first received it was great. Love the smell and how not to much foam was coming out. On next try, pump would not work no matter what I tried. Am still using it by opening it. I have a Therapy dog. And when am getting her ready for her next visit I don't have time for a full grooming.
Foam > spray
This stuff is great! Our female pittie HATES baths. Also, since we use a spray bottle for discipline, hates spray type waterless shampoos. This foam is a great in-between regular bath solution. Or, when we just need spot treat areas. It’s smells great, not too strong. And, it’s gentle on her sensitive skin. Our other dogs love it, too! We pump some into a hand towel and wipe them down. It’s like they’re getting extra pets when we do this!
Perfect for a waterless bath, smell good leaves a shine on his coat well like.
Ingredients on label do not match online description
The label on this product actually lists the following ingredients: purified water, ethyl alcohol, hydrolized wheat protein, coconut water, avena sativa (oatmeal) extract. Nowhere on the bottle does it say "organic". My pet is allergic to wheat and I cannot use this. I wish I knew actual ingredients before I ordered!
Down and Dirty
When you're traveling and on the go this product Works great as a quick alternative to a bath.
Very helpful for our older girl who is leaking urine
This works just fine to wipe her fur from leaked urine from her diaper edges. You don't need to use much and it smells fresh, but think as a foam it Will not last long.
The waterless shampoo fits the bill for us! Our dog doesn’t get muddy/dirty when in the yard but I suspect if she did it wouldn’t work as well; as others have mentioned it doesn’t necessarily take the place of a complete bath or grooming experience. We use it 2x per month to help keep her coat nourished and healthy. She is prone to skin irritation and takes medicine for allergies but for her this shampoo is true to its word and is hypoallergenic. The smell is nice and though it fades quickly that’s not a bad thing for us. Overall, a great product for in between baths!
Bottle broke right away
2nd use and the bottle broke. Other than that it worked great but now I have a full bottle I cant use :(