TrueBlue Pet Products Safe & Sure Dog Eye Wipes, 50 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains refreshing cucumber, cleansing witch hazel, and soothing chamomile
- Witch Hazel cleans away dirt and stains
- Cucumber and Chamomile soften and soothe the delicate skin around the eyes
- Tear-free formula with no detergents, parabens, phosphates, or alcohol
- Made in the USA
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetoquinol Dermal-Soothe Anti-Itch Spray for Dogs & Cats, 12-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Silky Oatmeal Conditioner for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol BPO-3 Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
- FURminator Itch Relief Ultra Premium Shampoo For Dogs, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price
- Isle of Dogs Keratin Volumizing Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$11.04Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.49Autoship Price
- Andis UltraEdge Detachable Blade, #40SS, 1/100" - 0.25 mm$24.68Chewy Price$36.29List Price
- Andis UltraEdge Skip Tooth Detachable Blade, #5, 1/4" - 6.3 mm$28.38Chewy Price$44.56List Price
- Four Paws Magic Coat Professional Series Slicker Dog Brush, Small$8.89Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Miracle Care Slicker Dog Brush, Small$10.50Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Nootie Sweet Dreams Tearless Puppy Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Virbac Epi-Soothe Pet Cream Rinse, 16-oz bottle$27.96Chewy Price$33.79List Price$26.56Autoship Price
- Andis CeramicEdge Detachable Blade, #40, 1/100" - 0.25 mm$24.68Chewy Price$39.69List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Organic Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel...||Aloe Vera Gel And Botanical Extracts.||—||Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride...||Water, Boric Acid, Potassium Chloride...|
|Health Feature||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care||—||—||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
I've used these for 6 years
I see many low reviews for this product. I've used them since my 6-year-old boxer was a puppy and I love them. She calmly sits and lets me wipe her weepy eyes and also acts as if it feels good. She has a black mask no I am not in it for the stain issue, but for cleaning, these are great.
do notwaste your dollars
did not work, might as well just wash with soap and water, do nor recommend this
Clean Wipes for Eyes
These wipes are very large for small dogs. I feel like I am wasting them. I wish they made them in a smaller size with a larger quantity in the jar. However, they are safe and have a pleasant smell.
Otter has had leaky eyes since he was 3 months old, and I have to wipe them at least daily.This is gentle enough so to do.No odor ,easy to use wipes.
My little white Chi has terrible tear stains. I have tried various products, Including TrueBlue. none have worked to reduce the stains.
Safe and works!
Awesome product that we have used for years! These are great for cleaning our bully. He is an English bulldog so we clean his folds, etc. daily.
Good product, poor container
I like these wipes, but the container doesn’t dispense them one by one and when you start using them the rest start drying out.
Don’t waste your money
Doesn’t work. Complete scam and a ripoff. DON’T BUY IT! This did nothing at all to remove or even slightly decrease tear stains.
I received this item with an expired exploration date.
NOT practical for most fur babies
The size is excellent, and the amount of dampness is just right, but the "fragrance" is SO STRONG it not only burned my nose but it also frightened my baby Yorkie to the point he began to howl and cry. I would return this item immediately if I could. DO NOT purchase if you have a sensitive baby OR a sensitive YOU.