TrueBlue Pet Products Super Easy Dog Ear Wipes, 50 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pre-moistened wipes that help clean dirt and wax from ears
- Lemon cleans while promoting healthy blood vessels
- Marigold softens and soothes the delicate skin in your pet’s ears
- Easy way to help prevent ear infections
- Made in the USA
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- iGroom Bliss Dog Perfume, 100-ml bottle$40.00Chewy Price$38.00Autoship Price
- Colognes For Pets Baby Powder Dog Cologne Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.95Chewy Price$12.95List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Colognes For Pets Berrylicious Dog Cologne Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.95Chewy Price$12.95List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Colognes For Pets Candy Cane Dog Cologne Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.95Chewy Price$12.95List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Warren London Deep Cleaning Paw Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- kin+kind Natural Grapefruit Coat Spray Dog Odor Neutralizer Spray, 12-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Colognes For Pets Fresh Strawberries Dog Cologne Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.95Chewy Price$12.95List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Colognes For Pets Gingerbread Pup Dog Cologne Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.95Chewy Price$12.95List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Colognes For Pets Inner Peace Dog Cologne Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.95Chewy Price$12.95List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- iGroom Figue De Lait Dog Perfume, 100-ml bottle$40.00Chewy Price$38.00Autoship Price
- iGroom Freeze It Dog Hairspray, 10-oz bottle, 2 count$34.20Chewy Price$38.00List Price$32.49Autoship Price
- iGroom Silicone Free 3-1 Dog Conditioning Spray, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$160.20Chewy Price$178.00List Price$152.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Witch Hazel, Isopropyl Alcohol...||—||Water, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice...||—||Purified Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol...|
|Health Feature||Ear Care||—||Ear Care||—||Ear Care|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Scent||—||—||—||—||Aloe Vera & Eucalyptus|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Great ear wipes
This is really a great product. The pads work well and have a pleasant fragrance which doesn’t make my dogs react. They are easy to use as well.
Was looking for a natural product that my dog might tolerate better than the liquid options. These do the job.
Very easy to use make a hard job of cleaning ears as easy as possible
Clean ears, happy pup
Works great and I like that they are natural. She actually enjoys the attention of getting her years cleaned and doesn’t mind the the scent.
Old dog loves it
Note that this product not intended for cleaning in the ear canal but my old dog loves having his ear massaged and cleaned. His hind legs don't reach those ears anymore and he loves this attention.
Nice fresh product
I will buy these ear wipes again. I love all their products.
Waste of Money
Total Waste of money. The quality of the towelettes are wafer thin. The product is basically the equivalent of a wet wipe you would be given at a fast food chain. It's simply a case of you get what you pay for & as this is a cheaper alternative to tried & tested products it honestly lives up to this tag.
Easy product to use
This is a good product, easy to use, well tolerated by our golden (but she tolerates anything). The only complaint I would have is that I would like them to be thicker. With longer nails, it is easy to poke through to the skin. I will still order this product.
Cleans ears well without irritation. Very faint scent is pleasant. Pads are thick enough to enable cleaning without being too thick to reach all the little nooks.
Can't really review as I used it on my pug one time and it seemed to irritate her, itching ears? Kind of hesitant to try it one the other two?