Tuffy's Mega Creature Tiger Print Octopus Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Assembled with multiple seams and webbing to make this toy a worthy opponent for most moderate chewers.
- Jersey Shore Pete contains 5 squeakers and Oscar Schwarzacreature contains 8 squeakers—each sewn into a squeaker safety pocket inside for an added layer of security
- Made with 3 uniquely fused layers for added durability during play.
- Floats in water for added fun and machine washable for easy cleaning.
- Rates a perfect #10 on the Tuffy's own "Tuff Scale."
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.65Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Yellow Bones$17.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Retro Visor Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$3.10Chewy Price$4.25List Price
- Mammoth SnakeBiter Snake Rope Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$11.98Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Jive Tough Ball Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Large$18.95Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Floppability Barnyard Bullies Squeaky Dog Toy, Suspicious Chicken$11.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sport Soccer Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy$21.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Tuffy's Junior Gear Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Camo Blue$12.49Chewy Price
- KONG Tuggerknots Monkey Dog Toy, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate 3-Way Tug Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Yellow Bones$20.49Chewy Price$25.49List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Bumi Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Large$19.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise|
|Material||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
69 Customer Reviews
not again - too bad, she liked it for 5 minutes!
Seriously chewed a squeaker out in 5 minutes after it arrived today. $26 in the trash :(
Strong but no interest
This toy might be a good one for a strong chewer but he has absolutely no interest. It’s very hard and, I may be weak, but even getting it to squeak takes ALOT of effort. It’s been about a week or two and he’s played with it about a minute. Absolute no interest. Would not recommend. It’s become a piece of unwanted house decor.
Our pup loves to play tug of war! He doesn't hold back and has ripped many toys in his short life. Octopus caught my eye because of the thick tentacles - just long enough to grip but also wide enough to withstand tugging, shaking, throwing over and over again. Totally recommend!
Long lasting crazy fun
The first one lasted few months and my Catahoulas constantly tug at it, pull and bite almost daily. They love tossing it into the air and playing fetch & keep away. Also has many squeakers which excites them.
Not as "TUFF" as hoped.
This lasted less than 1 hour with a Great Pyrenees. Sorry, it is not that strong.
Good toy for a rough, tough dog; not so good squeaker.
This is one tough toy that even the roughest dog would have a tough time destroying. Trouble is, my primary purpose in buying it was the squeaker part of it, as my dog is definitely not rough and the only toys he's ever been interested in are those that squeak. This one has squeakers, like it says, but are very small and have to be bitten very hard. There's no way he'll ever be interested in this one. Really disappointed since it wasn't exactly a cheap toy.
Within less than an hour of having the toy, the top of the head has been chewed through and one tentacle completely chewed through. Would not recommend for a rough player unfortunately. Cute toy though
Not that bad
So I bought it as it says tight mega and for strong chewers.. my guys are just beyond that I guess.. my guys I guess are aggressive chewers as this didn’t last but honestly would recommend it to most other pups.
Not So Tuff
Within 2 hours, my 45 lb blind dog tore two holes in its head. This is pretty expensive for a 2 hour toy :(
Greatest toy ever
This toy is TUFF! My 11month old boxer loves these toys and they do not fail. She loves them! I have bought 3 more. They withstand puppy torture!