Tuffy's Ultimate 3-Way Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with multiple layers of material that are bonded and sewn together to make one "Tuff" Layer. Most toys have just one seam to hold the toy together, Tuffy's has 7. Webbing is sewn around the edges of the toy and then the edges are sewn together to make each toy extra Tuff. Each toy has soft edges that is easy on gums.
- Contains 3 squeakers sewn into a squeaker safety pocket inside for an added layer of security
- Floats in water and is machine washable (air dry)
- Tuff scale: 9 out of 10
- Ideal for dogs over 20 lbs
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Retro Visor Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$3.82Chewy Price$5.24List Price
- Frisco Bear Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Pride Rainbow Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- HuggleHounds Huggle Mutts LuLu the Mutt Tough Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Small$15.95Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Pet Qwerks Barkbone Mesquite Chicken Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$4.79Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Outward Hound Hide A Hedgie Squeaky Puzzle Plush Dog Toy, Hedgehog$19.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Outward Hound Fattiez Cow Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Silly Squeakers Soda Can Panta Squeaky Dog Toy$10.49Chewy Price
- Silly Squeakers Beer Can Dos Perros Squeaky Dog Toy$10.49Chewy Price
- Pet Qwerks Barkbone Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$4.71Chewy Price$6.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise|
|Material||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
Good for 10 minutes
I was hoping this toy could be tough for a nine month old BC puppy. She obviously enjoyed it but chewed it up way too quickly.
1/2 Pomeranian, Chihuahua/Terrior mix
Too Big, too hard to squeak. Too heavy to carry around
It’s too big for my corgis. I mean they’ll pick it up when they’re bored and have played tug a couple of times. They’re just not into it unless I squeak it. And there’s only one handle that has a squeaker. I’m more disappointed in my dogs than the toy.
Great Sturdy Toy
Ordered for my girl’s birthday. We had one a long time ago and we loved it. I know she’s going to like this sturdy toy!
Not tough enough
I'm looking for toys that my large dogs can play with, without tearing them up. I don't mind paying for good quality. Guess I'll stick with bones!
Done in a half hour
My 75 lb pitbull mix tore a hole in this toy in about a half hour. I purchased another Tuffy's and gave it to him the same day and that one he chewed all the way through to the stuffing in about an hour. Will not buy these again!
Deteriorating in 10 mins
We literally just took this out of the box 10 minutes ago. My 10 month old Golden Doodle has already gotten through the seam.
Lasted 10 Minutes
Lasted about 10 minutes before my dog ripped it open and got the squeakers out. She’s a Catahoula mix.
My dog loves it
My dog loves the Tuffy ring, so I thought this toy would be perfect. He immediately loved it. Unlike the flat ring, this toy always has a side standing up so it is easy for him to grab and toss around. He is a very destructive chewer so after a few days, some of the black seams have started to wear, but overall the toy is still intact.
My dog destroyed this in less than an hour
My pitbull is a chewer and her main mission is to get the squeakers out of toys. Within 30 minutes of giving her this toy, she tore it apart and had most of the stuffing out along with the squeakers. For something that is supposed to withstand chewers, it didn't do it's job.